Ottawa Area U2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bradyvox

The Fly
Hi,

Elevation, The U2 Tribute Show will be performing at Barrymore's in Ottawa on Friday November 14th. This is an amazing venue and U2 performed here in 1981!!!

Tickets can be found at:

http://www.ticketmaster.ca

Cheers,

Brady :)

Hi!
I'm in Beirut on vacation, and my sister called me yesterday to tell me about it. It's 2 days after I get back to Ottawa, but I'll be there!

-Amal

LOL,

I suppose I should explain that, it's a horrible nickname that I got a few years ago when one of my cousins found it amusing that
"anal" was close to me name "Amal". Boring story, but everyone calls me Anal, I get strange looks when friends address me by my nickname.

HI BAW!!:wave:

see you in 3 weeks....

And Amal....very funny nickname...we will have to dedicate a song to you....

Perhaps:

Bullet the Blue Anal
With or Without Anal
Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Anal
Staring at The Anal
Anal of Harlem

ummm...yeah - I'll stop there.... lol :)

cheers,

Brady

Anal said:
LOL,

I suppose I should explain that, it's a horrible nickname that I got a few years ago when one of my cousins found it amusing that
"anal" was close to me name "Amal". Boring story, but everyone calls me Anal, I get strange looks when friends address me by my nickname.

LOL, I had a feeling Amal might be your real name but decided to tease you anyway :wink:

Interesting song choices Brady! :laugh:

LOL. I don't know what to say Brady, I'm.....honoured? Hopefully my plane will arrive on time and I'll make it to barrymore's. Oh, Brady, my sister really wants to come, but she's underage, is it an all ages show? Because with Barrymore's, you can never be to sure.

BAW, feel free to tease me about my name anytime, with a nickname like that, it's like i'm begging for it! My friends and family have a great time with it!

-Amal

Dudes, if any of you Ottawa residents are reading the fan fest thread and thinking "Gee, I wish that I was there", here is your chance!

If Elevation plays even half a good a show as they played last weekend then you are in for a treat.

This is a world class venue too. U2 even graced the stage many moons ago. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom