Ontario, Quebec and Boston U2 Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm very self-conscious about the photos that are taken of me, so that's why I have that "Mona Lisa" half-smile...lol.

And, yes, I was a bit quiet probably; but I tend to be quiet with people I've just met. It takes a few visits for me to get loud. :sexywink:

Melon

melon said:
I'm very self-conscious about the photos that are taken of me, so that's why I have that "Mona Lisa" half-smile...lol.

And, yes, I was a bit quiet probably; but I tend to be quiet with people I've just met. It takes a few visits for me to get loud. :sexywink:

Melon

Don't feel bad Melon. I was so quiet I didn't even say "Hi!" to you guys at the table. U2luv and I were sitting at a table behind yours. I recognized OliveU2cm & Mrs. Edge (from online photos) :D. I was pretty shocked when I saw the pictures this week and realized you & Sheisraging were there too! Unfortunately, by the time I got the nerve to say "hi" it never got quiet enough for me to! The music playing in between sets was so LOUD!

I did catch OliveU2cm on the way out. It really is strange to walk up to people you sort of know but never met and talk!

Elevation rocked :applaud: and U2luv & I had a great time! Thanks for coming to Boston!

:wave:

BostonAnne said:

I did catch OliveU2cm on the way out. It really is strange to walk up to people you sort of know but never met and talk!

:applaud: YAY!! I'm so glad you did, it was nice to meet you! We had been wondering if you would make it to the show. :hug:

This all makes me so excited for GA lines :shifty:

melon said:

Melon

If you want me to take the photos down I def. will. I totally respect that! Alsooo hope your ride to & from Michigan went smoothly. Tho I bet it wasn't as fun as the ride I took everyone on in Quincy :angel:

Don't worry Melon, I am very shy and usually extremely quiet in groups larger than ...3...even of my own friends that I've known for years!

BostonAnne! I had no idea you were there!! I am so glad you enjoyed the show. I just wish I could have met you in person. Well, I love Boston and will be back one day...

Leave the photos up. I don't care. :)

And no place is more fun than Quincy. :sexywink:

Melon

Mrs. Edge said:
BostonAnne! I had no idea you were there!! I am so glad you enjoyed the show. I just wish I could have met you in person. Well, I love Boston and will be back one day...

I know, I should have come over before the show and said "hi". It just seem so overwhelming at the time! I'm glad you enjoyed Boston, and I plan on getting to Toronto at some point too. :)

Back
Top Bottom