Ontario?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Alright, who's all from Ontario and where in Ontario are you from?

I'm from London.

im in london too skeek...but originally from montreal

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

Um I'm from Australia but I'm half Canadian...... my dad's Canadian and his whole family live in Ontario. I've been there 3 times. Beautiful!
smile.gif

London Ontario here too!!

Madamc, are you back at Western!! I am as well, off to a half decent start at least. Had you been in the post office in UCC a few days back, you would have found a frantic me trying to get my Propaganda stuff sent out. They were super good to me though, and helped me figure out the quickest and most efficient way to get it over the border.

Here's hoping for Hamilton in two weeks!!

ANI
anitini@yahoo.ca

Skeek,

I'm from Detroit, but I've been to London several times. I've read some of your stuff on 'Dream Out Loud' and I think it's pretty good. We may not live in the same country, but, for the most part, we share the same weather.

ottawa checking in.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

I remember seeing you in Hamilton GA line - probably talking to Will maybe but I'm not sure. Anyhow, while not born in TO I currently live and pay a very high price
wink.gif
in mortgage that is, to live in TO. Grew up in St. Catharines, post secondary in Hamilton, born in little town which you've never heard of - Terrace Bay.

And I'm double the age of most people in this silly place....

Sudbury, Ontario! But I go down to Kitchener/Waterloo/Hamilton area a lot.

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

I lived in Ottawa for about 15 years :D Just moved to Mississauga less than a year ago, but I still visit the capital as often as I can (until I can move back lol)!

Back
Top Bottom