Oh, to live in Ireland....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I've always wanted to live in Ireland...maybe if I'm lucky I'll make it there in about 15 years or so. *sigh*

------------------
clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Maybe after I finally go back to college and get my life in order blah, blah blah...you know how it goes. It never really leaves my mind though.

------------------
*** Still looking for Indianapolis people who want to try to meet the band before the concert May 10. Please email me!! ***

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Clarity:

Have you visited there yet? If not, you can do it fairly cheaply (provided you don't want to do so extravagantly), if you get a good airfare deal and just stay in hostels....

It may not be LIVING there, but visiting is better than nothing.
smile.gif

Haven't visited yet...too many financial problems at the moment unfortunately. Maybe in the next couple of years if I get it all together the way I want to.

------------------
*** Still looking for Indianapolis people who want to try to meet the band before the concert May 10. Please email me!! ***

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Sorry to hear that, Clarity. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I had 3 or 4 separate chances to go to Ireland over a span of 3-4 years, and each one fell through for one reason or another.

But all that waiting TOTALLY made it worth it when I finally did get there last spring. I'm sure that the same thing will happen for you...
smile.gif

Have a nice day and hope you feel better.
smile.gif

Hi been to Ireland many times in fact I am just back from Dublin. Never seen U2 but most places play their music. Ripped off in the Temple bar for drinks two where about ?6 to ?7 the diggs where cheap but you have to look around for the cheap bars. There are lots of things you must try to get there as it is a great place to go.

Hey--

I lived in Ireland for year too. The best thing to do is go over there to work as a waitress or something service oriented. U2 is everywhere and everyone Irish seems to have a story about them--but then again they love to slag (mess with) foreigners. If you go and want more advice, places to see, and directions to Hanover Quay where the studio is, let me know. Chrissyu2@hotmail.com

Gone for now...

Back
Top Bottom