OCTOBER show this Friday! Scarborough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
I can't believe I didn't post this here yet.

Anyhoo...

OCTOBER show this Friday, January 13
Time: 10 PM
Place: Smilin Jack's Bar and Grill
Address: 3482 Lawrence Ave E at Markham Rd
Phone: 416-439-0100

401 East to Markham Rd, south to Lawrence, look on the NW corner you can't miss it!

Apparently we're going to have some out of town Interferencers with us too! :D

Last edited:
Party Boy said:
Tho meant to ask.. am down on Bloor East at the moment - is it easy to get to? taxi/train etc? My geography of Toronto sucks at the moment...

Also can you pay on the door etc?

Hey Party Boy! :wave:

As for other Interferencers going, I'll be there!

You can take the Bloor subway line all the way to Scarborough town centre - but you have to change at Kennedy to take a different train to reach Scarborough town centre. From Scarborough town centre (and now I'm quoting my friend)
"From Scarborough
Town Centre take the RT (it's not a subway but also a train) to Lawrence Ave. Stn
stop and then take Lawrence Ave. bus going East to the intersection of Markham Rd. and Lawrence Ave. It's about a 15 min. ride. The bar is right there by the gas station. "

Good luck and see you there!

- Julie

Hey Andy - why dont you post up on the GTA board - you may be able to meet someone at a subway stop or something? Just an idea...

You'll be able to recognize LWTSH.....she'll be the Larry Mullen Jr wifee.... :wink:

:D

ooh, I like the sound of that! :yes:

I made a little error Party Boy - don`t take the subway from Scarborough Town Centre back to Kennedy - you have to take a train Northbound to Lawrence. If you`re going to take a cab I would suggest doing so from Scarborough Town Centre or from Lawrence East train station - you`ll save a lot of money!

I just returned your PM - you`ll recognize me - I`ll be dancing during the Fly and shutting out the music during Who`s Gonna Ride your Wild Horses :wink:

So, how was the show?

Anyone want to list the setlist? I'm always curious about a tribute band's song selection.....Because you know going into a U2 show that there are certain songs that you will NOT hear - EVER. And tribute bands like to throw in some oddities etc

gabrielvox said:
Hey there SweetTart - ya just missed us on Boxing Day at Fionn MacCool's - but we'll be back there soon!

Keep checking the site, I'll have updates up soon :)

sorry i missed that but i was back east for the holidays. i will definately keep an eye on your site cause me and my friends really want to see you guys again. we had an absolute blast last time we went to one of your shows at Fionn's.

ps...if you take any requests....please play Gone next time your @ Fionn's. i have yet to see a tribute band play it. :(

Back
Top Bottom