OCTOBER - in November!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Just an update as to OCTOBER shows coming up in the next few weeks:

Friday, November 11 - Burlington - Slye Foxx Pub - come celebrate
their anniversary with us!

Thursday, November 17 thru Saturday November - Ottawa - The Irish Village - Ottawa's best Irish pub in the heart of downtown, we'll be ramping Ottawa up for U2's visit the following week, with prizes and surprises including two tickets to see U2!

Friday November 25 - Ottawa - Bell Sensplex Field - Once again ETS has chosen OCTOBER to get the fans rocking on their way to see U2 at the Corel Centre. This will be the other 'big U2 show' of the year in Ottawa as the Sensplex is transformed into a major concert venue with state of the art sound, lights, and even a catwalk into the audience. Great hot buffet, and great times all round. Free shuttle to the concert!

Saturday November 26 and Monday November 28 - Montreal - Club LaBoom - one of Montreal's hottest downtown nightspots becomes the place to party before the show. ETS and OCTOBER present another great way to get hyped for the concerts - and come back after the show as we boogie the night away to the best DJs the city has to offer. Some VERY special guests will be in attendance - you just never know who you will bump into here ;)

Of course, if you don't yet have tickets, you will also find a link
on our site to get some from ETS - U2's Official Travel and Tour
Operator.

More details, as always, at www.october.ca

Cheers!

Gabriel

gabrielvox said:
We're workin on it ;)

Love NYC...never been to So Cal...been to San Francisco, but I don't think that counts, does it? :)

SF is in Northern California. About a 9 hour drive north of us. Gotta come to Southern California, Gabe.....it's where it's at! :wink:

gabrielvox said:
lol ok Karen I will defin try

I still have so many pics and videos to sort thru from past events...I'm kinda bad that way....I need a media asst! :lol:

If we lived closer, I'd volunteer! :drool: I would LOVE to do something like that! :dancing:

Hello!

How are ya?

I was just wondering about the Nov 17th show in Ottawa...I couldn't find info about how to get tickets for it! I have to go to montreal the 18th/19th for business and I don't want to miss out!
Thanks!

-Amal

Actually I think you might need tickets - the radio station Chez106 says that you have to win tix through them in order to attend tonight`s event. With it you receive a ballot that you fill out for the grand prize of U2 tix in Ottawa!

Anyway, it`s not difficult to win - go to the radio station`s website and email them asking for a ticket. Hopefully it`s not too late!

Otherwise call the pub to see if you can get in without a ticket.

See y'all tonight! :drool: :sexywink:

Carek1230 said:
Somebody take pictures and post them!

I was able to get a picture before my camera died :grumpy:

The reception my town gave October over the weekend was pretty astounding. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised because U2 fever has hit Ottawa in a BIG WAY.
That's what happens when you deprive a city of live U2 for 20 years! But all to change in 5 days... :drool:

3455774323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E233%3C%3D%3B95%3D72%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23242493%3A%3A%3A84ot1lsi

And why exactly do I not have this picture yet??!?!

:madspit:

hehe

Julie's right...Ottawa is U2 NUTS right now!! We had an amazing time..all 3 nights we got nothing but love from Ottawa...I think I love that place :)

Cant wait for Friday, you got my floorspace reserved Julie??

:wink:

UPDATE:

OCTOBER will also be performing a post-U2-concert show at the Bell Sensplex Fieldhouse, same place as the pre-party, tomorrow night Friday November 25. If you are already an ETS ticketholder or are on our guestlist, you are automatically in. There are over 500 confirmed attendees so far, we're gonna rock the casbah! ;)

For anyone else who would like to attend, please EMAIL ME (*dont* PM me, I'll likely not be checking) at the following email: gabrielvox@october.ca before 4 PM today (thurs nov 24)

After that, you may call me at 416-723-7470 and hopefully there will be a spot for you left!

Cheers!

:)

ladywithspinninghead said:

I was able to get a picture before my camera died :grumpy:

The reception my town gave October over the weekend was pretty astounding. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised because U2 fever has hit Ottawa in a BIG WAY.
That's what happens when you deprive a city of live U2 for 20 years! But all to change in 5 days... :drool:

3455774323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E233%3C%3D%3B95%3D72%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23242493%3A%3A%3A84ot1lsi

THANKS FOR THE PIC!!! SOMEONE REMEMBERED! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom