O My God!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate1

War Child
This is very old news! But i have just found out that Adam was charged ?25,000 for possession of weed!!!!

:mad:

How could he be so silly?

Does he smoke it?

Does Larry smoke it?

PLEASE DONT SAY BONO SMOKES IT?
:huh: :mad: :ohmy: :sad:

This doesn't belong in this forum...this is for "U2 Gatherings" as in fans planning get-togethers and posting pics after.

Plan and discuss U2 gatherings here. Post pics and stories after you meet other members of the forum! A great place to find other local U2 fans as well

Various stories have suggested that all of them have smoked pot at one time or another. Of the more humourous rumors, is the "Larry learning to roll a joint" story from the Pop sessions.

I wouldn't get too upset, I don't think any of them smoke it much anymore. I'd be more concerned about the cigarettes.

EDIT: I knew there was an interview with Bono on the matter of pot smoking somewhere... it can be found at http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=2082

"Interviewer: Did you have any reaction to David Blunkett's decision, in the U.K., not to charge people for possession of cannabis?

Bono: Sounds smart. I don't know enough about it to comment, but I could never figure out the hierarchy of sins -- or pleasures, I should say. I could never figure out how one was supposed to be worse or better than the other. It's like alcohol or cigarettes. I think smoking weed probably gives you cancer as well, a lot slower. Like all pleasures you have to not abuse them.

Interviewer: Should we go whole hog now and decriminalise the fucking thing?

Bono: I would think so. Again I'm not really informed on all the issues, so I wouldn't want to make any pronouncement. I guess the thorny issue is substances that are addictive and people who are prone to them. It's difficult to make something freely available that makes someone a slave, like cigarettes, but they do. It's hard to know. The devil's revenge on extraordinary things is to make them ordinary by doing them too much. That's what access can do to people. Make the extraordinary commonplace."

There ya go!

Last edited:
Ewwww no i wasn't i read it in the Q special addition, muppet!
Im only tring to confirm it.:(

i think he was referring to the fact that you posted this thread in the "u2 gatherings" forum...which isn't meant for threads like this. this forum is about meeting up with other u2 fans, etc. this one should be in eykiw or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom