NYC U2 Monday FINAL Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
So, when everyone gets done in Brooklyn or Washington Park or wherever the hell we all end up, here's the official info for tomorrow night's gathering.

Comfort Diner
25 W 23rd St
8:30 to 9:00 pm
food and drinks

We sit around, talk U2, have a beer or six, then walk up to Times Square Virgin MegaStore. and get the album.

Hope to see some peeps there so I'm not all by my lonesome eatin' a burger and drowning my sorrows in a milkshake!

Talk to you soon!

Hey everyone !! So, what happened at the get together? Who showed up? who got to see the free show? Provide some details !
It's great to be back. As you might remember, my 11 week old son had open heart surgery on 11/24 and it was termed "successful". we are finally home from the hospital recovering. So if anyone did the NYC meetup, let me know how it went. I live vicariously through you guys/gals.:wink:

Happy for ya Numb. Breath that sigh of relief. I went to the diner around 10, looked empty, so I get a few pints and fries w/ a buddy before buying at midnite.

Numb1075 said:
Hey everyone !! So, what happened at the get together? Who showed up? who got to see the free show? Provide some details !
It's great to be back. As you might remember, my 11 week old son had open heart surgery on 11/24 and it was termed "successful". we are finally home from the hospital recovering. So if anyone did the NYC meetup, let me know how it went. I live vicariously through you guys/gals.:wink:

God Bless man.

here's ome stuff about the show:
http://forum.interference.com/t103977.html

Nice.....my son's "ticker" picked a fine time to need some repairing:wink: free shows, interference meet-ups, new album etc

Oh, Mr Brau, btw, my father actually bought me the deluxe cd/dvd version and brought it to the hospital upon my request. Thanks anyway for your offer.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom