NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when do you make your presence known Ms. SB00774???

SpankMePaddle.gif

It is 14 days from now until St. Patricks Day not including the end date. :D

Alternative time units
14 days can be converted to one of these units:
1,209,600 seconds
20,160 minutes
336 hours
2 weeks

I prefer one of these Mr. Baw:

dragonpaddles.jpg

I can announce if I have contact info - or I can leave a trail of Kit Kat around Times Square :drool:

I'm going to need one of those rings to sit on aren't I? :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:
Our hotel isn't good enough for ya Headache? :wink:

nah it was fine and i tried to get my reservation there changed to two nights at the same rate that i got the first night for but it was a no go.

i was set on either just stickin it out with the two hotels or sucking it up and go home friday night and come back saturday morning (about an hour and 15 minute local train ride each way).

i had my hotel booked in october and didn't want to give up that rate and/or go to a dive, no name hotel/hostel just so that i could leave my shit in the same room and not have to drag it around from the parade to bar to bar to bar until i could check in at the second hotel.

hit up priceline not expecting them to actually agree to my low per night price at a minimum 2 1/2 star hotel but much to my surprise, they done did.

priceline is good - we once got a Jr. Suite at the Hyatt Grand Champions in the Palm Desert when BAW bid $100. :)

Then again, we got a dog when we made another $100 bid and got a room by the A/C unit at Indian Wells...:mad:

That good it worked out for you Headache.

Priceline scares me. Toronto used to have on online bidding site for hotels that I used once and it was pretty good. It's no longer around though :( Just never had the guts to try priceline - I have the worst luck at everything and don't imagine it would be any different on there.

How about these covered in the pink striped tie :hmm:

snowbunny00774 said:
It is 14 days from now until St. Patricks Day not including the end date. :D

Alternative time units
14 days can be converted to one of these units:
1,209,600 seconds
20,160 minutes
336 hours
2 weeks

14 days people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really though it's only:

13 days, 10 hours, 19 minutes, 46 seconds
or 1,160,386 seconds
19,339 minutes rounded down
322 hours rounded down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom