NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can figure something out, I'll call Beav. I can't get to the show, because it's over way too late and the last train headed north is like 1am. So perhaps I can swindle the bars b4 hand.

Numb1075 said:
If I can figure something out, I'll call Beav. I can't get to the show, because it's over way too late and the last train headed north is like 1am. So perhaps I can swindle the bars b4 hand.

Swindle it :yes:

You should definitely come to the earlier bar portion of the day. :drool:

because i didn't feel like coming into the city, hoping the train back to the island, then getting on another one the next day to come back in for st. patty's day and the such, i had myself a hotel booked for friday night as well as saturday, but they were two separate hotels (clarion park avenue friday, comfort inn midtown saturday).

scratch that... thank you name your own price on priceline, i'm moving downtown now and staying at the same place for both nights... holiday inn wall street.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
or 57 degrees for those of us who don't use wacky canadian temperatures :wink:

Yeah, sorry that "0" for freezing and "100" for boiling is too wacky for you guys down there to comprehend. :wink:

32 and 212 makes so much more sense.

DEAR SWEET JESUS -- I need this vacation yesterday!! :grumpy: :grumpy: I gotta' find some kind of mantra to keep me calm until I can board my plane on the 15th.... does that 'Serenity, now!' shit work? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom