NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Three - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-08-2007, 09:59 AM   #316
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,420
Local Time: 12:03 AM
okay... the mr. baw memorial 10 day outlook from weather.com

saturday 3/17 - high 48/ low 39 - mostly cloudy

although the national weather service does say that temperatures may mear 60 next week... then again, it's 12 degrees right now.
__________________

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 10:01 AM   #317
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
mostly cloudy
__________________

__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 10:23 AM   #318
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
okay... the mr. baw memorial 10 day outlook from weather.com

saturday 3/17 - high 48/ low 39 - mostly cloudy

although the national weather service does say that temperatures may mear 60 next week... then again, it's 12 degrees right now.
Uhh...my search is on zip code 10018...it now says showers for Thursday, Friday and Saturday...
__________________
Mr. BAW is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 10:35 AM   #319
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:03 AM
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 10:42 AM   #320
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW


Uhh...my search is on zip code 10018...it now says showers for Thursday, Friday and Saturday...

I demand a refund
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #321
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,420
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW


Uhh...my search is on zip code 10018...it now says showers for Thursday, Friday and Saturday...


it does say that now... which only goes to prove that we should not listen to this crap whatsoever, because the forecast changed within 2 hours.

i remember they said it would be over-cast with on and off rain all day for the philly u2 show... at 8 am, it was just that... over-cast and windy. the rest of the day was sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and two sun burned legs.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 10:51 AM   #322
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
Is anyone coming from any of these dots on the map?

Okay, the dots.

If you live near a dot it means you live near some store called Wegmans. Why is this important? I need a HUGE FAVOR from you

I will buy you a drink, whatever. My mom was in Rochester in the fall and visited this store. She bought some marinade or vinagrette thing called Orange Citrus Marinade (or Vinagrette). I have had to listen to the wonders of this thing for months. Can it be bought in Canada? No ( this makes me wants to plunge forks and or spikes in my ears - why? read on) My mom has tried anything that has orange or citrus or anything remotely like it she can find, and none of it is the same. I could go into the details of how exactly they all don't taste like it but you will want to borrow the forks and or spikes from me.

ANYWAY - could some kind soul please bring me a couple of bottles of this stuff (obviously I will pay you for it), so this misery can be ended. I am not kidding - every single time we have talked, since the fall - this stuff gets brought up, with the latest in depth comparison of yet another inferior product.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 10:56 AM   #323
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase




it does say that now... which only goes to prove that we should not listen to this crap whatsoever, because the forecast changed within 2 hours.

i remember they said it would be over-cast with on and off rain all day for the philly u2 show... at 8 am, it was just that... over-cast and windy. the rest of the day was sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and two sun burned legs.

I don't remember it saying that at all. That day was very warm, and it didn't rain until later on that evening, after the show.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 12:54 PM   #324
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,420
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



I don't remember it saying that at all. That day was very warm, and it didn't rain until later on that evening, after the show.

yes i know the day was very warm and it didn't rain... but the weather forecast leading up to that day said all week that it was gonna rain and be overcast. which of course it was exactly the opposite.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 12:55 PM   #325
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,420
Local Time: 12:03 AM
i went to school near a wemgan's... it was a nifty place
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #326
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase

at 8 am, it was just that... over-cast and windy. the rest of the day was sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and two sun burned legs.
It was sunny from the moment it rose until (at least) we got inside. I've got early morning pictures where there's not a trace of cloud and I remember it was sunny when we were on the shuttle to the subway.

I think the only time it rained was Sunday afternoon, after most people had left. It started sprinkling while we were wandering around town.

Long story short, I wouldn't believe any weather forecast this far ahead. It's great that they're calling for rain now, though - that means that when the forecast changes, it'll change to bright sun and warm temps.

ETA: If it actually does turn out anything like the Philly GA lineup, we ought to call the bread guy up.
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #327
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



If you live near a dot it means you live near some store called Wegmans.
Next time I am at my sister's in the Southern Tier (see dots), I can pick some up for you and send it up to you!

- OR -

If Pax is headed "home" - she grew up in a town that has a Wegmans.
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #328
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,420
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC


It was sunny from the moment it rose until (at least) we got inside. I've got early morning pictures where there's not a trace of cloud and I remember it was sunny when we were on the shuttle to the subway.

I think the only time it rained was Sunday afternoon, after most people had left. It started sprinkling while we were wandering around town.

Long story short, I wouldn't believe any weather forecast this far ahead. It's great that they're calling for rain now, though - that means that when the forecast changes, it'll change to bright sun and warm temps.

ETA: If it actually does turn out anything like the Philly GA lineup, we ought to call the bread guy up.
it was over-cast for like the first 45 minutes to an hour at the arena. i'm super serial.

ok it really doesn't matter, so who gives a crap.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 09:21 PM   #329
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
BluRmGrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Leather Heaven
Posts: 7,808
Local Time: 01:03 AM
This time next week, several of us will be sitting down to a fine meet & greet meal at a lovely Manhattan establishment.... does anyone know where that will be yet?
__________________
BluRmGrl is offline  
Old 03-08-2007, 10:38 PM   #330
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase


it was over-cast for like the first 45 minutes to an hour at the arena. i'm super serial.

ok it really doesn't matter, so who gives a crap.


I just remembered that Eric Cartman clone kid who was pushing the shopping cart of random pretzels around the GA line. And his equally handsome father. I can't believe I actually ate one of the pretzels.
__________________

__________________
DaveC is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com