NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so ... like ... having not kept up with the thread due to things like work and life and a few crazies in FYM, what's the overall plan? like, when are people meeting up, and where? and stuff like that? and ... yeah.

Irvine511 said:
so ... like ... having not kept up with the thread due to things like work and life and a few crazies in FYM, what's the overall plan? like, when are people meeting up, and where? and stuff like that? and ... yeah.

LOVE the new av, Irvine. :lol:

Well, the main meeting up is taking place Saturday night, at the UF show, but there are plans to get together to watch soccer that morning, to see the parade, etc. That's about as concrete as it is, at least at the moment.

You're more than welcome to give me a holla when you get into town. :flirt:

april has pretty much taken over the planning aspects of this whole clusterfuck... i've become more or less a figurehead.

i figure a few of us will get together at a fine establishment friday night... saturday's up in the air, as a lot of people want to do a lot of different things.

i'll be hitting up bars... and bars... and then some more bars.

I won't be able to meet up until the show that night - I gotta work until 10pm.

Some of us are getting together for dinner Thursday evening; where and when isn't exactly determined...sometime after 8 p.m. in case anyone is interested....

BAW's, Doozer, Sweetwolf, BluRmGirl and Mr. Blu...come one, come all....

helloOooOoOooOoOoOoOO

zoney! said:
By the way....

Schmeg posted in the last thread shortly before it was closed up.

Should we buy the GA tickets, or is there a spot at a table we should buy into?

:sad:

No one wants us to sit with them.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

LOVE the new av, Irvine. :lol:

Well, the main meeting up is taking place Saturday night, at the UF show, but there are plans to get together to watch soccer that morning, to see the parade, etc. That's about as concrete as it is, at least at the moment.

You're more than welcome to give me a holla when you get into town. :flirt:

okay. sounds good. chances are, Memphis and i will find y'all at the UF show Saturday evening.

i think. all could change. we're going to, like, try and be good gays and see a show or something and then have dinner with his prom date and stuff.

18 days :drool:

I think Snow, Kat and I are hitting Sephora real quick Friday evening. I'm thinking once we're done there we can meet up at said fine establishment for a few drinkies and such. :kiss:

And I'm organizing loosely, as Interferencers in any large metropolitan area is a pretty hard group to organize. :lol:

woodTurtle.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
perfect... i looked it up. the sephora on 5th avenue is between 19th & 20th streets. flannery's is on 14th & 7th, 2 short blocks and 6 long blocks away... i.e. a 5-10 minute walk tops, depending on how fast you're a movin'

Headache - there is a Sephora near Times square - would it be better for us to go to that one early Friday like 5-6ish (Kat should be there by then I think), and drop our stuff back at our hotel (the comfort inn) and then take a Subway to the bar you are talking about?

LMPA - what time are you getting in at? to where you are staying or back in to meet us?

either way works... i always like flannery's for a meeting spot, esp. for people who aren't good with the city 'cause it's so easy to get to.

great drinks, real irish bartenders, cheap (for new york city, anyways) prices, easy subway access... only problem is that they don't have a kitchen... so if people were looking for food they'd have to either get dinner before hand and/or we'll have to pick some place else.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
perfect... i looked it up. the sephora on 5th avenue is between 19th & 20th streets. flannery's is on 14th & 7th, 2 short blocks and 6 long blocks away... i.e. a 5-10 minute walk tops, depending on how fast you're a movin'

I was looking up the same thing but then I had to go to lunch.

Ok, we're all set for Friday night, then. :hyper:

Snow, arriving from Penn at around 3:0 pm, staying in Brooklyn, so I figure as soon as I drop my stuff off I'll be good to go. :sexywink:

Shannon, was Flannery's the place we were going to meet up at last time, but didn't because we got there too late and you had to get going on home?

Love your new location, btw :flirt:

Memphis and i are now driving because it costs $444 for two people round trip DC-NYC on Amtrak.

:mad:

it's like they want us to contribute to global warming.

Irvine511 said:
Memphis and i are now driving because it costs $444 for two people round trip DC-NYC on Amtrak.

:mad:

it's like they want us to contribute to global warming.

Could you save money by catching a train to Trenton and taking Jersey Tranist the rest of the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom