NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BluRmGrl said:
This time next week, several of us will be sitting down to a fine meet & greet meal at a lovely Manhattan establishment.... does anyone know where that will be yet? :lol:
At this point there's only 6 of us...Blu-zer's, Doozers and we-BAWs...I have a guide here with some names I'll go through,,,

We could always just meet at Times Square & wander around until find something we all agree on. :giggle:

DaveC said:

:yikes:

I just remembered that Eric Cartman clone kid who was pushing the shopping cart of random pretzels around the GA line. And his equally handsome father. I can't believe I actually ate one of the pretzels. :sick::laugh:

now that i don't remember :scratch: :shrug:

your updated weather forecast calls for no rain on st. patrick's day, but it does have the temperature dipping down to 38 degrees... rain still in the forecast for friday night

You don't remember the little fat kid wandering around pushing a rusty old shopping cart full of old pretzels and bottled water? I ate the pretzel while we were sitting in line.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

now that i don't remember :scratch: :shrug:

your updated weather forecast calls for no rain on st. patrick's day, but it does have the temperature dipping down to 38 degrees... rain still in the forecast for friday night

I'm not believing a single one of these until we get at least three days closer.

It had better be cute shoe weather, or else. :grumpy:

Ill be in early for the parade....going to tir na nog (penn station area) and then Stout (same area) before playing in the parade....does anyone wanna hang out before hand

Pearl said:

Still looking for employment, can't afford it. So, to resist temptation of going, I've made a play date for my son...so instead of abusing my liver and rocking out w/ all of you, I'll be chilling w/ some toddlers.

I also went to see my friend's Alice in Chains cover band at BB Kings last weekend....So I can't do both.

Trust me, in a perfect world, I'd be there.

Numb1075 said:

Still looking for employment, can't afford it. So, to resist temptation of going, I've made a play date for my son...so instead of abusing my liver and rocking out w/ all of you, I'll be chilling w/ some toddlers.

I also went to see my friend's Alice in Chains cover band at BB Kings last weekend....So I can't do both.

Trust me, in a perfect world, I'd be there.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

FREE DRINKS!!!WTF? Bring the kid! I'll buy him a drink too.

mad.jpg

ETA - Your kid's gonna wonder why some asshole keeps calling daddy and ruining the playdate. Cause I'll call, man. A lot.

Last edited:
Numb1075 said:
:sad:

Um Beav, you shouldn't be paying for my drinks, don't you have diapers and onesies to buy?

Irrelevant. The kid can use sheets for a few days, I don't care. If she'd hurry up and learn to use the toilet like a normal person I could spend more quality time drinking. :mad: Fine, I'll stop buying you drinks after you pass out. Deal? Just tell the kid the play date is in a crowded bar. We got bottles he can play with. What kid doesn't love to swim in a bucket in Guinness? He'll have a great time. Like a good little Irish baby. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom