NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
:yikes: there should be some sort of trophy for the person suffering the most travel delays...

....that still gets there :(

:hug: :(

I think I might be in contention for that trophy :crazy:

Good times though, just sorry I didn't get to spend more time with interferencers.

A couple of photos from me :D

Schmeg, the instigator and me. Notice the guy behind us in the green jacket. He is the spit talker.
DSC01852.jpg

The real reason I went to NYC...to have my pic taken with Headache
DSC01851.jpg

Zoot and Dooz. :up: Notice the passed out guys head behind Zoot's shoulder!! :lmao:
DSC01859.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky for Dooz, Mr. Blu had her back w/Spit Talker AKA Biiiiig Brother. :lol: After he & Kelly got accquainted, Kelly got the guy's life story - not that he wanted the story! :laugh:

We had such a great time! I still can't believe I thought it would be too much hassle to bring my camera with me. :der: :banghead: Thank goodness the rest of you had your acts together. :yes:

We just got home this afternoon & caught up on all the posts in the thread - we had no idea what some of you guys went through to get to the show. Thanks for making the effort - it was great to meet you all! And we agree w/Irvine - it be great to meet again when there could actually be some conversation. :up:

By the way.... :sad: x 1000 that we missed the group shot after the show. Damn having to catch that LIRR early on Sunday morning! :grumpy:

:D

Is it wrong I put on my tiara when I got in tonight? Not the Sat night one but a nicer one I had on the rest of the weekend.
I'm really enjoying it. I had bought one for Kat too :(

P & I have decided we are having a halfway to St. Patricks Day party this year. :drool: I'm going to see if any of my family will come over for it :hyper:

OMG! how could I forget...we left Doozer at Central Park on Sunday afternoon...we made it to Madison Avenue and walked south toward the hotel...

Along the way, near the 50's, I see this guy leaning against the building, sunglasses and having a smoke...Hey Char, you see who that was? No.

Tim Robbins... 10 minutes later, we're down closer to 45th and we see Moby (the singer) walk right past us going the other direction...

2 hours later, we see Tim Robbins on the Local news spewing his piece at the Iraq War rally on 5th Avenue!

PLX061721.jpg

Yeah, he's seeing stars while that same night I am in Times Square with over a 1000 youth from two rival schools fighting over a basketball game. Cops on foot and horses everywhere and we are trying to get to our hotel in one piece. :yikes: He almost lost his sister that night.

snowbunny00774 said:
Is it wrong I put on my tiara when I got in tonight? Not the Sat night one but a nicer one I had on the rest of the weekend.
I'm really enjoying it. I had bought one for Kat too :(

P & I have decided we are having a halfway to St. Patricks Day party this year. :drool: I'm going to see if any of my family will come over for it :hyper:

:heart: I have something for you, it's perishable so I should probably get on that. PM me your address :D

How many days until halfway to St.Patricks day?!? :hyper:

redkat said:

:heart: I have something for you, it's perishable so I should probably get on that. PM me your address :D

How many days until halfway to St.Patricks day?!? :hyper:

Done - I need yours too :)

It is 177 days until halfway to St. Patricks Day.
Or 5 months, 24 days excluding the end date
or 15,292,800 seconds
or 254,880 minutes
or 4248 hours
or 25 weeks (rounded down)Or 5 months, 29 days

Back
Top Bottom