NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dammit...it worked when I previewed it..by the way..do you remember a certain pic I gave you to hang on to last night?:)

OK..gonna try again...if this doesnt work, I quit..m'gonna rot on the couch and wish I didnt haveta get up for work at 4am..

2325540280047856679SLfiDj_ph.jpg

2294861700047856679BafVIl_ph.jpg

2953120560047856679CMtWFA_ph.jpg

2718313570047856679geEcYn_ph.jpg

wish I had known that...was back there, but no one had a clue where you got to. I think Mick made a comment about you being facedow in the snow somewhere :)

anyways, Im not gonna bother..I didnt even like the damn thing anyway..dont know what possesed me to even do it..probably the same thing that got me to do the slingshot ride in AC at 2:30am last July..a fifth of Bacardi...

See ya soon!

OK..so that didnt work either..I swear the pics were there when I posted em..Shannon.if I email em to you, post them for me?

I do have a degree in programming..but you'd never know it

I'm glad everyone had a great time.

I was actually in the city on saturday. Went to a fundraiser at my son's daycare and listened to live kids music.:(

And I am not Beav - he wishes.

Headache, we've met before at last st paddy's day shindig. Beav looks like me but different.

Numb1075 said:
I'm glad everyone had a great time.

I was actually in the city on saturday. Went to a fundraiser at my son's daycare and listened to live kids music.:(

And I am not Beav - he wishes.

Headache, we've met before at last st paddy's day shindig. Beav looks like me but different.

i know we've met... but the mysterious uber continues to elude me... i still think he's the bruce wayne to your batman, or perhaps vice versa :hmm: :wink:

:flirt:

Just waiting in the lobby to be picked up. :giggle: Went to Empire State Building this morning and wandered around Grand Central Station for a bit before coming back to the hotel to pack up. Had a great time meeting new peeps. :up:

Beav - on the doozer shitlist :madwife:

Beav, how many shit lists are you on?

I liked those photos posted a page or two back. Made me even more pissed off that I could not attend, but, also made me smile. So glad so many of you were able to overcome the obstacles that the weather provided.

Back
Top Bottom