NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi kids.

memphis and i are here and queer and safe and sound and deep in Brooklyn -- we're already running on minimal sleep due to an M train that took a very long time last night and several guinness and thai food and a friend's apartment that must have been nearly 90 degrees last night which was quite a contrast from the blinding ice storm we trapsed around in last night.

:shakesangryfistatManBearPig:

so we're excited. we're going to be silly tourists and head into the city and see the parade and do whatever. we have plans later in the evening, but will see everyone around 10:30 at BB's.

hope everyone travels are safe. must have been a nightmare (our Amtrak was 30 minutes late, leaking, and stuffed to the gills).

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone. Tough conditions out there and believe me I know as I have to drive 4 hours into NY today :( UF really appreciates the efforts and I hope to meet all of you. Chas and I are good friends and its nice that we are all part of a big group who loves U2. Im getting nervous here hehe

Mick (guitar player in UF)

let me give you an idea of how the normal UF setlist discussion goes...

287782807_ce8bdcbad4.jpg

Hey guys, hope you all have a awesome time tonight!!! :wave:

I'll be sitting home warm and cozy with my blankets... I don't think i can't stand to go out in the cold after getting back from a 90º weather... :reject:

I'll make an effort to go see UF at Toads next month (Mick let me know what time you guys start playing there), unless they're playing Stamford or Norwalk before that. :D

:heart: :larry: :bono: :edge: :adam: :heart:

HEy...Posting "post" show!

GREAT SHow. VERY impressed with UF's version of Miss Sarejevo! :up:

I was great meeting a bunch of new folks, as well as egging on Doozer to take a picture of the guy who passed out in the booth next to us (not headache).

BED! NOW!

zoney! said:
HEy...Posting "post" show!

GREAT SHow. VERY impressed with UF's version of Miss Sarejevo! :up:

I was great meeting a bunch of new folks, as well as egging on Doozer to take a picture of the guy who passed out in the booth next to us (not headache).

i hold my liquor down, yo.

the only bad part about this weekend thus far is that i still have to take the ole LIRR home. ugh... a brotha needs some sleep... i'm super serial.

great time, great meeting everyone, glad everyone has a good time... can you say next year? :hyper:

:wink:

It was great to meet everyone, and I hope there would be a time where we can all gather again!

UF was amazing! Thanks Mick for the great show!

I missed everyone. :( I got in late and left early. Next year I'll actually get some contact info and hopefully the baby won't cry all day, thus prohibiting my departure. I hope you all had a good time.

zoney! said:

That's because you guys disrepect families :tsk: :lol:

DOWN WITH FAMILY

UberBeaver said:
I missed everyone. :( I got in late and left early. Next year I'll actually get some contact info and hopefully the baby won't cry all day, thus prohibiting my departure. I hope you all had a good time.

So you weren't the one (two, actually) passed out in the booth next to the BAW booth? :uhoh:

great night, great show, great peeps -- really enjoyed UF.

tell me, do they play weddings/civil union ceremonies? :hmm:

Here's a few...I'll post more when Im not so fried *needs 2 days worth of catch up sleep*

2294861700047856679BafVIl_ph.jpg

2718313570047856679geEcYn_ph.jpg

2953120560047856679CMtWFA_ph.jpg

2325540280047856679SLfiDj_ph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom