NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
Maybe this is a better place to talk about meeting up in NYC and try and see the boys.

I can do everyday except Monday the 2nd. I have work till 1:30 on Wednesday the 4th, but can get up there by 5 to try and meet them. I am coming from South Jersey. Anyone know when they will contact us if we got the tickets?

I think they said (their site) contacting you is variable probably what they have all your various contact info.

I'll be there maybe all 5 days at least 3 - 4 depending on how lucky I am seeing them.... and of course wanting to hang out with people. :D:wave:

Trying to pick the days I can be in NYC. Wish we knew if there were other U2 events happening that week -- it would seem likely. I put in for tickets before knowing they do 2 shows on Thursday -- so I picked M, T, W. But from what I've read, you still have a chance of getting tickets the day of the show. It seems that usually they're looking for people to fill 2 shows -- but with these shows that might not be the case.

I can have 3 "sick" days in a row before I need a doctor visit -- so now which days... Tuesday there could be NLOTH hoopla...Thursday 2 shows to tape...:hmm:

As others have said, it sure is giving me lots to think about, and hope to see the lads.

Hope to see you there:)

Everyone should yell Interference so we know who we are. I'm planning on going in on Tuesday the 3rd. I'd like to get there around 2:30 or so and keep all my body parts crossed.

If not they have to come in the building and leave so I'll be waiting outside. I also think I saw that Brian is traveling with him, thats a bonus! :hyper:

I'll see you JC. Hopefully we'll have better luck this time than in September. I can do Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I have to meet them one of those days.

Ooh! Thanks for starting this thread!

I applied for tickets online, so I am really hoping to get somewhere (fingers crossed, :pray: ). But I'll hang out outside the theater on Tuesday, the day I'll pick up my copy of NLOTH.

Hope to see everyone! :wave:

I am >thisclose< to getting tickets through someone..every body part of mine is crossed can't wait :hyper::pray:

I hope you get in. I really hope everyone can get in. If I get tickets, it will probably be 2 and I will give the second to someone from here.

I emailed the show about the taping schedules and this is what they sent to me today.

The taping schedule is as follows:

Monday—4:30pm and 7:00pm (Friday’s Show)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday—4:30pm
Friday—NO taping

The ticket department will let you know what time to arrive depending on that particular show date. Taping lasts approximately 1 hour.

I can go on Monday now, so if anyone want to meet up just let me know what time.

I find it a little strange that they tape Friday's show on Monday.

I emailed the show about the taping schedules and this is what they sent to me today.

The taping schedule is as follows:

Monday—4:30pm and 7:00pm (Friday’s Show)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday—4:30pm
Friday—NO taping

The ticket department will let you know what time to arrive depending on that particular show date. Taping lasts approximately 1 hour.

Yikes!
Now I'm back to square one trying to figure out when to go. Was looking at arriving Tuesday evening and going home Saturday or Sunday.
Am looking to extent my trip thru the weekend and take my chances at seeing the lads...

Thanks for the taping schedule -- if the show sent it it must be current.

They sent it to me today. I'm going to try all 4 days and hopefully have a good outcome. I live in South Jersey and have to take the train up, but it will be worth it.

If I was that close I wouldn't fret over this as much.
But since I have to fly in from WI...trying to guess when to go makes it all a toss up.
I did put my name in to request tickets from the Letterman site for Mon, Tues, Wed.

Any thoughts on other activities the lads might be up to while in NYC?

Back
Top Bottom