NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I met them too. I posted my pics in pleba.

I was wondering what was up with Bono leaving early. No one saw him leave either

pearl & chazman thanks for posting pictures!! mine did not come out as good as yours all did :) *rightclicksave* great job!!

it was indeed an awesome day!! i got signatures from adam & edge and said hi to bono :combust: stuck around until later that evening and larry came out to do photos and handshakes.....

laura, nice seeing you even though our meeting was so brief, nice to meet popbellydancer and i'm sorry pearl for not finding you. great seeing you again dazz!

the one security guard by us said bono wasn't feeling too well which is why he left early.

pearl- we mustve been standing super close to each other, i got picts of B kissing that girls hand too!!!
was a great day yesterday

I wasn't near her. That was Chazman's pic.

She came over to where I was standing afterwards, gushing about the kiss.

Cruzila, I'm sorry I didn't see you either. Maybe during the tour we'll meet up?

Thanks to everyone that I met during this amazing week. There was so many, that I can't remember everyone. I had so much fun.

Me, Julie and her friend watched Letterman together on Monday and then went to the Virgin Megastore right after to buy the album.

Cruzila, I'm sorry I didn't see you either. Maybe during the tour we'll meet up?

Pearl, if you're still a go for BBKing's for St. Pat's... see you there!!!

my pics. only about 4 came out with my camera after it decided to die. rest are not good quality taken with my cell phone:

u2005.jpg

u2007.jpg

0305091355.jpg

0305091404.jpg

0305091405.jpg

0305091405a.jpg

0305091447a.jpg

0305091447b.jpg

0305091448.jpg

0305092017.jpg

0305092024.jpg

0305092023.jpg

it was great to meet you laura! did u get into gma? did u try?

great to meet cruzilla and dazzled by light as well! sorry i missed jcoster.

superfan, romi.... all i can say is....YAY! :wave:

I didn't try because I didn't think I would be able to get in.

It was great meeting you as well. I hope we can get together somewhere on the tour.

Pearl, if you're still a go for BBKing's for St. Pat's... see you there!!!

No, I'm not :( Money is so tight for me, and I gotta save up for the tour, so I have to pass on BBKing's/

Hope you fun there though!

Thanks to everyone that I met during this amazing week. There was so many, that I can't remember everyone. I had so much fun.

This is one of the truly awesome thing about being a U2 fan is meeting other U2 fans all over the world! :heart:

Congrats to everyone who had the chance to see the guys in NY, and a great big thanks for sharing pics, stories, etc with the rest of us. Things are really getting exciting what with a tour on the horizon! I can't wait to re-connect with U2 pals again!! :hug:

Congrats to all that made it in. Front row? WTG Chizip and starsgoblue! Great pics everyone too!

Too many people posted that got in or got autographs, so forgive me if I didn't mention you. :hug:

Pretty much. I owe you one meeting with Larry. :wink:

He seems more outgoing so far this time around, so hopefully this year will be my year. :everythingcrossed:

Just once, that's all I ask!

And, I don't care how hungry we are after a show, we are stopping for any crowd outside of an arena/stadium that we see! :lol:

Chazman, your pics are fantastic! May I ask what kind of camera you use? I used my bf's super-expensive camera when I went to NYC but it does this whole focus thing for a minute that I usually end up missing the boys :(

Lauramullen - I have the BEST pic of you! It's taken of the guys but you're in it and you're laughing at something because your mouth is wiiiide open! :lol: I'll def send it to you

Back
Top Bottom