NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From tonight

egrdqo.jpg

ngv79l.jpg

xp0ked.jpg

27x2vja.jpg

vmqik3.jpg

311rwv9.jpg

2iw13i8.jpg

30dl7ip.jpg

wjgljp.jpg

11aaeci.jpg

I was thinking on going up after work. I got done at 2 and then I thought if I miss them, then it's a waste of money. I'm going to try tomorrow

What a day! I met all four today. Shook Larry's hand and have autographs from Bono, Edge,and Adam. Letterman was fantastic. I'll post pics when I get home tomorrow. Of course, my camera died when I met Adam but hubby has video. Not sure we can post video. I'm very technically challenged. My friends at Interference made it all possible. Thank you for posting your experiences. I'm one happy person.

does anyone know if they will be coming out late as in like 10 tomorrow or will it be earlier????

Larry was at the Knicks game tonight, so he had to have been there by 7:30-8:00

ok i'm wide awake and ready for my road trip to U2 Way.....i hope if i get pulled over for speeding, the cops a U2 fan and will understand my impatience to get there...

:hyper:

I did it! I met Bono! And he signed my CD! I am so ecstatic!

Here are some pics I took. Some are not great, but it was the best I can do in a crowded area while people are pushing around.

100_1804.jpg

100_1805.jpg

100_1806.jpg

100_1809.jpg

100_1810.jpg

100_1811.jpg

Larry didn't go around signing autographs. He just waved and went inside.

It was funny. When Bono was talking and signing autographs, a car drove by and some girls inside saw Bono and went nuts. Bono then stuck his head inside the car, and talked to them!

When Bono came near me (and the friend I was with), I started begging, "Bono, please sign my CD!" and he very quickly signed. I was like, "Thank you so much, Bono!"

It hasn't really sunk in that I actually met Bono. I mean, he was so close I could count his freckles! But its all surreal now.

Wow, this is so great. I could finally say I met a U2 member, and got their autograph! :love: :heart:

oooo great pics chaz!:applaud:

that WAS funny with the gals in the car! :lol:

I don't have an optical zoomon my li'l digi cam, so i couldn't get that...

and congrats to Pearl meeting Bono! :hyper:

i'm going back tonight after I go home and add some warmer outer clothing. But Today WASA the first reasonably comfortable day during the day!

starsgoblue and i got front row center for the taping today :dancing:

we were "elite" letterman fans

saw bono before the show too, not a bad day (especially considering stars didn't even get a ticket until 1:15)

Wow, you owe everyone a minute by minute description!

:wink:

That is, if you want!

starsgoblue and i got front row center for the taping today :dancing:

we were "elite" letterman fans

saw bono before the show too, not a bad day (especially considering stars didn't even get a ticket until 1:15)

SO completely awesome!! WTG!!

i will be looking for ya in the audience especially since ur "elite" letterman fans.. another screencap gif perhaps..:D

Back
Top Bottom