NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
most likely will be there :D
youll be in the back right?
what time will you be hanging around there?

I'm so excited for tomorrow. They have to stop and talk to us in a foot of snow

Obviously, we know U2's going to be in NYC all week long for the Letterman shows and the GMA gig. So, if any one hears ANY rumors that the band will making any sort of other apperances in town this week, they should definitely post it.

I mean, I put the odds of them showing up at one of these midnight sales at like .03%, but I guess it can't be entirely ruled out that they'd make some sort of unscheduled apperance before the week is out.

Well, we can hope, anyway.....

Obviously, we know U2's going to be in NYC all week long for the Letterman shows and the GMA gig. So, if any one hears ANY rumors that the band will making any sort of other apperances in town this week, they should definitely post it.

I mean, I put the odds of them showing up at one of these midnight sales at like .03%, but I guess it can't be entirely ruled out that they'd make some sort of unscheduled apperance before the week is out.

Well, we can hope, anyway.....

check PLEBA they are pretty good with keeping up if the band are making any appearances.
and yeah i really dont see them showing up 2 a midnight release but hey you never know

The Virgin Megastore in Times Square is open to 1am. I am wondering if they are going to be selling the album at midnight

Not that I have seen. I heard maybe tomorrow something will be announced

I'm so excited for tomorrow. They have to stop and talk to us in a foot of snow

Laura with the snow tomorrow you might be able to get in for stand by tickets. If alot of people were coming from out of town, they might not show up due to the weather. I think this is a good shot for you!

Good Luck and be careful.

As of now they're saying 6 - 10 inches of snow here. I already got the phone calls from the schools saying they were closing. I still think snow will work in favor. However, its going to be 26 degrees Tuesday. (counts change in pockets for a cab.) :ohmy:

Let us know what happens!

A few minutes ago, GMA talked about how excited they are for U2 on Friday and the 'live' concert .. so i guess it will be aired live from Fordham- they didn't say the location, of course!!

:applaud::hyper:

8 to 14 inches. not fun.

hey, what was the area code on the phone number any of you who got tickets had? can you look it up on your cells? i want to make sure if they call today for any last minute snow cancelation tickets that i answer the phone.\

turns out the letterman people may have fucked themselves by only giving out tickets to non new yorkers, as if they didn't get into town last night, they ain't getting into town.

Sorry, just seems like you were happy that the "greedy" fans from out of state were going to get screwed out of Letterman. :shrug:

Congrats if you get to go, but there are probably some disappointed U2 fans this morning who are snowed out today.

Who said they were greedy?? I was happy the Letterman people may have to scurry at the last minute for an audience since they didn't pick any of us locals..

8 to 14 inches. not fun.

hey, what was the area code on the phone number any of you who got tickets had? can you look it up on your cells? i want to make sure if they call today for any last minute snow cancelation tickets that i answer the phone.\

turns out the letterman people may have fucked themselves by only giving out tickets to non new yorkers, as if they didn't get into town last night, they ain't getting into town.

yeah its definitely not cool.
haha yup ,their fault.

It is a 212 number. I agree with you. I think they might call us now

it is 212... ok. just wanted to make sure it wasn't 800 or 866 or restricted. i tend to ignore those phone calls.

and i feel bad for those who won tickets and can't make it 'cause of the snow, but i also think it's complete B.S. that letterman's people didn't call any new yorkers.

Back
Top Bottom