NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. Will do. I live in the cold and I still have no blood. I thought before I went to the Obama concert I was going to freeze to death, but it wasn't that bad.

Me too. Oh well I'm going to go and meet the band anyway.

Me three!!! :cute:

yay! this will be fun!

me four!!!
I'll see you Monday!!! :hyper:
EITS- what do you look like?

I'm almost 5'7" dark brown hair (w some gray :grumpy:) black thinnish frames glasses-- will be wearing ear-cuffs (longer on right ear) /bangles/bracelets either copper jewelry with or w/o red/orange/ purple/ green beads OR silver with w/o turquoise, turquoise colored and royal bule beads.

I also will be wearing a black scarf (not Edun:giggle: ) : large crochet stitches with open scalloped loops for decoration on the ends that I made myself (i made it specially to where for President Obama's Inaugural)- it was too cold to wear a dress/skirt.

weather warning
:mad::mad:

Sunday here (nyc) is going to be sleet/rain & snow 1 -2 inches AND
they saying (SO far) that Mon may also have ??sleet/snow/rain...... :rant: NNNnnoooo!! :no:
However......so far in the 5 day forecast-- it seems to indicate a weather warm up [of some kind] so MAYBE :pray: FRI will be OK !

Locally, I find for weather watching:
WCBS/880AM over the years having a 15% better forecasting accuracy

Well, just in case, I look quite like I do in the pics in my profile; I'll be with an attractive, bald guy (just a friend!).

And since I'm coming from Canada, this weather will be balmy :wink:

By the way, I don't suppose we can bring cameras into the theatre? Obviously I wouldn't take pics of the show but if the guys come out, I'd like to get a few pics..

Well, just in case, I look quite like I do in the pics in my profile; I'll be with an attractive, bald guy (just a friend!).

By the way, I don't suppose we can bring cameras into the theatre? Obviously I wouldn't take pics of the show but if the guys come out, I'd like to get a few pics..

I read on his site that no cameras allowed but I would sneak it in in the back waist of my pants for pictures later.:sexywink::wink::camera::camera:

You'll be easy to spot if you look like your picture, all green and blue. :lol:
Sorry couldn't resist. :reject:

Just a heads up to folks who might be heading to NYC..looks like there may be a snow event Sunday night into Monday morn. Here is the call presently from the National Weather Service

1zb476o.jpg

National Weather Service Forecast Office - Upton, NY

Since I'll be in NYC on Monday and my hotel is a stone's throw from the Ed Sullivan theatre, I may head over that way around 1-2pmish - anyone else going?

I can't go to GMA anymore, my Teacher just called me...she reschedualed my AP Envirormental Science classe's meeting with the Town Board and the Elementary Schools for Friday morning instead of Friday afternoon...

I would have justed tried to get out of it, but seeing as I'm the one of the three main students in charge of the Heifer International program in my school, and have been working really on it since September...I can't get out of it...:(:(:(

Way to f**k up my plans Mrs. Turk...I WOULD HAVE BEEN BACK AT SCHOOL IN TIME IT SHE JUST KEEP THE MEETING IN THE AFTERNOON! ARGHHHHH!

Now I'm gunna go cry :sad:

Have fun guys who are going! :):):) I'm just gunna have to watch it at home

I knew it was going to snow at least one of the days. I'd rather be in the snow than the rain

So it doesn't seem like many Interferencers scored tix, did they?

I wonder if they selected from people who only applied a few days/week after U2 was announced to ensure actual Letterman fans got in.
I know for myself I didn't apply until a week after the U2 announcement.

:wave: Dazz. I hope we get snow and not rain on Monday. I rather stand in the snow than get drenched in the rain

Back
Top Bottom