NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we are coming in on saturday. airfare was cheapest that day. matt's folks are on LI, but we will be in the city on Mon and Wed thru Fri/Gma. I'm getting excited. i:hyper: just took a break from packing! btw what's the weather like? 20's 30's?

Good night JC

What does the weather say for Friday. Don't tell me snow or rain

I'm going to lose it... I posted earlier how my friend requested tickets after I told him too... and he won, but is taking his wife... he knows i'm a die hard... he barely cares, seen Letterman twice... from NY... nothing about the trip means anything to him.

He is in MA... I should have put down my parents numbers who live in MA still.

They do not like NYC people!

I know how you feel. My friend said he was going to put my name down and they called him and he got the one show his friend can go to.

so... will there be a meet-up? or is everyone just doing the casual "if I see you there than I see you there" thing?

What have been the most recent questions (and answers) asked?

I am trying to keep up.. I've studied and studied in case they should call, and will die if they did and I didn't know the answer. I swear, I'm like a kid when it comes to tests.

Wish I knew more about the show, Val - maybe someone could post a fact sheet! above all REMAIN CALM!
RIGHT!!

I plan on going in for Tuesday, at least.

Hope i see some of you crazy U2 lovers there.:applaud::hyper:

I live in MA and haven't heard anything yet from Letterman. :sad::sad: Hopefully will try to come to NYC to try and meet the band or for GMA.

Are we still getting there around 12 or do you want to do a different time

i also feel this way b/c i have only one possible chance to go to A show for the whole tour and if it's only going to be Stadiums :madspit: :madspit: and they ONLY pick (or are only allowed to be at) Giants Stadium -well i guess i would stand outside {like i did for Bruce?E st at Shea} because I have to hear this stuff live/in person (i'd take a bus-- they always run buses to Gaints Stadium for MAJOR concerts ).

But if it's at either of these i can the subway to either and be able to wait outsidre afterwards -- it'd be too late (buses leave) for GS. :masdspit:

they're currently building a rail link from secaucus to the meadowlands which is scheduled to be done by the start of the 2009-2010 football season. considering u2 won't be in the states until september, this means that the rail link should be completed by the time U2 plays giants stadium.

meaning you can take the train direct from penn station to giants stadium and not have to take the bus.

I know. I'm glad it's not only me.

Are you still going to go and try to meet them?

Back
Top Bottom