NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
too big. a real concert would b great don't get me wrong. but i think we are all hoping for something like brooklyn/irving plaza etc!

can some one give me capacities of Irving Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge, Meadowlands and Bryant Park? I'd like something to use as a comparison.

can some one give me capacities of Irving Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge, Meadowlands and Bryant Park? I'd like something to use as a comparison.

The Meadowlands are pratically arenas.

meadowlands is e rutherford and has giant stadium (which they're tearing down) and the arena...is it still called continental airlines arena?

irving is like....a club/theater, maybe 700/1,000.

no idea about bryant park. tho matt saw counting crows there and said it was good.

brooklyn bridge, god...there were like 5,000 of us right?

does anyone else think (or care) that all thing GMA / Letterman/ and next week should be in one thread???????????????????????????

I think you're a little too excited about all this thread merging business honestly.. just post and have fun.

I think you're a little too excited about all this thread merging business honestly.. just post and have fun.

if she had used 30+ question marks i would agree with you, but i think 27 is fine

i think its going to be outside too
and its being blown out of proportion
its not going to be a full concert so why get a huge venue...

i think its going to be outside too
and its being blown out of proportion
its not going to be a full concert so why get a huge venue...

exactly. we are gonna be lucky if we get more than 2 songs. we are all hoping for a promo show ala Irving Plaza/BBridge with a 5 to 25 song set list of course. but even if they do play a few more songs for us, it's not gonna b an arena type event. that was just a question someone asked a while ago. anyway, i'm sure one of us will find out/ask on monday right?!

I think they will play 2-3 songs tops. It is going to be on TV and they can't air a long show, unless they play more for the people there

I'm thinking at least 5 songs, not all for TV... unless, of course, there will be another promo show:hmm:

I think they will play 2-3 songs tops. It is going to be on TV and they can't air a long show, unless they play more for the people there

well, stranger things have happened. it's their mo. plus i know people who have seen shows for gma where 2 are filmed and enough fans show up that whoever it was played a full set. happened a couple times i know of.

yeah its not gonna be like the brooklyn bridge or anything that was their promo concert this is just some TV thing

Back
Top Bottom