NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking of staying in the city Thursday night :hmm:,,Maybe we should do a PLEBA sleepover :happy:

I'm in. I can campout, but I'm not driving into the city. I would need to put my stuff in someone's car for the show. I am also thinking about just staying up all night

I'm in. I can campout, but I'm not driving into the city. I would need to put my stuff in someone's car for the show. I am also thinking about just staying up all night

I mean like getting a room sleeping for a few hours and going..that way we can leave our stuff somewhere and we dont have to rush in at the crack of dawn..where do you live?

I mean like getting a room sleeping for a few hours and going..that way we can leave our stuff somewhere and we dont have to rush in at the crack of dawn..where do you live?

I live in South Jersey, about 15 minutes from Philly. I'm taking NJ Transit up. I will definitly go in on a hotel with everyone

I'm trying to figure out more about the GMA show...if I can find out enough details about it in enough time to figure out how to get there and to get time off work (or come down with a mysterious illness that would require my absence from work ;) ) and to find a warm sidewalk to sleep on...I'm going. Gee, that's not a complicated list at all! :lol:

I'm trying to figure out more about the GMA show...if I can find out enough details about it in enough time to figure out how to get there and to get time off work (or come down with a mysterious illness that would require my absence from work ;) ) and to find a warm sidewalk to sleep on I'm going. Gee--that's not a complicated list at all! :lol:

:hyper::hyper:

Yes there is a mysterious illness that will hit all of PLEBA next Friday the 6th :sick:

:lol: I think I might be coming down with something..... cough, cough.

O wait a minute I don't want to jinx myself

Let's hope it's contagious. :sexywink:

Con_Mono.jpg

If I was crafty I'd have edited it to something silly like Bononucleosis....but you get the idea.

Last edited:
You know oddly enough about an hour ago I got a "private" call but answered, just in case..It was a young guy who asked for Adina, which is not me and sounded confused when I told him it was the wrong number... I hope they didn't call me by accident :|

My cell displayed the 212 area code when they called.

Ah, this is reminding me of when Coldplay was giving out free tickets to MSG :(:(:(:(:(

I would read all the posts from people who got emails saying they won tickets...it just wasn't mean't to be I guess...

BUT I HAVE HOPE!

I got a call from someone at Letterman who gave me a 212 number to call to talk to "Paul" who works for Letterman....I would have to answer a trivia question and I would get tickets....I called "Paul" got his answering machine left a message...never heard back...called once or twice more to see if I could get a hold of this guy live but both times it was the answering machine,so I just gave up :down:

i'm about a click away from buying two plane tix to jfk from LA. my man (matt) and i have family in the area, but are definately gonna have to stay in the city a few nights if we do this. since we are flat broke right now i'm trying to be responsible and NOT buy tix...but.... you know? what's a girl to do :flirt::shrug:!!

you girls are talking about playing sick for work, and matt is pointing out that we have had this particular "sickness" for many years now! i just wish we could know for sure that they are gonna play more than 2 songs BEFORE i book a flight. :huh: matt says that he saw the counting crows once years ago in bryant park for gma and they aired 2 songs but played a full set.

oh....the agony of uncertainty!

Back
Top Bottom