NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It says online to show up no later than 7 am and performances start at about 8:30 am and people get in on a first come first serve basis. I would have to take a 5:30 am train. :crazy:

It says online to show up no later than 7 am and performances start at about 8:30 am and people get in on a first come first serve basis. I would have to take a 5:30 am train. :crazy:

I don't see it on the site where are you looking? You'd have too leave waay before that to get in Im sure..Oh the pressure :drool:

I know some people got calls for Monday's and Wednesday's shows. I hoping I get a call this week.

I'm hoping to hear this week..I have a connection there so we'll see what happens :pray:I hope we all get tickets :cheer:

Oh I know especially for our guys. This might be a little too early for me. :hmm:

Thanks JC. Now I have the address

Thanks jcos! :hug:

short of something (LIFE forbid!!!) gawd-awful ...

I will BE there on line!

:( particularly b/c i probably only have a go at one show for the whole tour :madspit: (unless a few miracles come my way) :sigh:, and IF they ONLY play Giant Stadium- it's not like i can stand out there waiting for them like at MSG :drool:

maaaaaybe :pray: they'll play at Shea orYankee Stadium
Zoo TV was at Yankee Stadium. We missed tixs for that so we went to Giants Stadium instead. Those I could stand outside of to listen in.

I did it for Bruce back in 2003 at Shaea. :drool:

I just got the call from the Letterman show and answered the trivia question correctly...my husband and I will be at the Monday taping at 7pm!!!:hyper:

Good luck to everyone else who tried for tickets!!

I'm definitely going to try for GMA. Like one4u2, if I don't get in for Letterman, I'll do GMA.

Anything to see my boys!

I went to a Letterman taping once in 2004. I've been watching the show since the early 80's. I had the misfortune to be chosen for the most amazingly boring guest in the history of the show. Maureen Dowd for the ENTIRE HOUR. And I'm a policital junkie and she was still a horrible guest. Still had a blast, so seeing U2 on Letterman I would imagine would be like...well...whatever the word is for about seven steps above orgasm.

What was the trivia question? I don't watch regularly like I used too..

Guys, I don't think this is the location..That's where they have the usual shows and I know in the summer they do Bryant Park so based on the website I dont believe the location has been announced...I'm having Brooklyn Bridge flashbacks Im so excited..Even though this is waaay early for my liking this seems more fun than Letterman..

ABC News: U2 Makes First Live Morning Show Appearance

I just got the call from the Letterman show and answered the trivia question correctly...my husband and I will be at the Monday taping at 7pm!!!:hyper:

When did you put the request in?

You know oddly enough about an hour ago I got a "private" call but answered, just in case..It was a young guy who asked for Adina, which is not me and sounded confused when I told him it was the wrong number... I hope they didn't call me by accident :|

You just reminded me to check the late night TV page to see who the guest is. We'll be seeing Charles Barkley.

For anyone else who gets tickets, the guests are:

Tuesday: Felicity Huffman
Wednesday: Dr. Phil McGraw
Thursday: Jon Stewart
Friday: Jason Segel, Brian Kiley

The Late Night TV Page - Talk Show Guest Listings

Thursday's show is going to be great! Jon Stewart and U2. Fun!!
Congrats on getting tickets, what a score!:applaud:

You know oddly enough about an hour ago I got a "private" call but answered, just in case..It was a young guy who asked for Adina, which is not me and sounded confused when I told him it was the wrong number... I hope they didn't call me by accident :|

so you answered an "unknown caller" :wink: sorry couldn't resist

Back
Top Bottom