NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know. If there is then we won't find out until right before. I keep an eye out though.

I just sent GMA an email about the tickets to the concert on the 6th. I asked how and when they are going to give out the tickets. Hopefully I'll get a reply.

I think so. I would too, but I don't know where it is yet. I hope the tell us ahead of time. I thinking Central Park.

depends on the weather!

might be the rubber cute, fun boots (not exactly sexy )

the others are- well i consider most boots sexy by the fact that they are boots :D
a little more sexy - short lace-ups/ black & depends on what outfit I'm wearing w them :)

cool. I just read that someone on the atu2 forum got a call on Wednesday for the Monday show. I getting a little nervous now.

Did anyone snag tickets to Letterman?

I have used every person's name I can think of and I still haven't been offered tickets... yet. :depressed: I'm hoping I can get something for that week! That would make my life.

Usually tickets are handed out till the week before. A few are given away early, but most are a week before. Study up on your Letterman History or you wont get in! I've been twice now, awesome experiance, seeing Dave

SMB

record release week, NYC, would a record signing be out of the question?

I think if they did a signing that they would hold a contest like they did for U2 by U2 and they would do it in other countries too.

My huband and I took Friday, March 6th off of work so if anyone gets any info on the GMA concert before it is released to the media, please post it! We will be coming from Pennyslvania and will have to make plans as to when to head out on the road trip!

Back
Top Bottom