NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so since the website states you can't transfer tickets, im guessing it's pretty impossible to change the name of your guest eh?

I live in NY...they won't call me :sad:

I WANT TO GO SOOO BAD! :sad:

(No worries, I always got GMA! BTW: They still r gunna perform in Times Square right?)

I haven't heard anything else. If I meet Bono on Monday, I'll try asking him

Thanks. I'm trying not too. I'm also trying to look at it this way if I don't get in it will be ok, because I was one of the lucky 150 people u2.com picked to get into the book signing 2 and 1/2 years ago. I am also going to try and meet them too and if I do it won't be a total loss

I live in NY...they won't call me :sad:

I WANT TO GO SOOO BAD! :sad:

(No worries, I always got GMA! BTW: They still r gunna perform in Times Square right?)

I think my odds aren't as good if that is the way they are doing it. I have a Jersey area code, but I don't live near NYC. I live 15 minutes from Philly

the rupert g question which i had just read on here like an hour before the call :happy:

It would make more sense if they would take people from NY but....:shrug: I dont think theres anyway in particular they are picking up.
Congrats chizip!

Sweetie, can you give a little more detail. :D

there really isnt much more detail. i filled out the form just for kicks the day i read about u2 being on the letterman show here.

i got home from work today, read this thread, and thank goodness popbellysdancers question. about an hour later got a call with a 212 area code, googled it right away, saw it was from nyc, kinda freaked out and opened my david letterman fact sheet as i answered the phone. he asked if i was a letterman fan, i said yes, he asked the rupert g question, i got it right, he said i could go to tuesday or thursdays show, i picked thursdays, he told me the procedure and that i should be enthusiastic at the show and i said i would be.

now im trying to figure out all my plans.

there really isnt much more detail. i filled out the form just for kicks the day i read about u2 being on the letterman show here.

i got home from work today, read this thread, and thank goodness popbellysdancers question. about an hour later got a call with a 212 area code, googled it right away, saw it was from nyc, kinda freaked out and opened my david letterman fact sheet as i answered the phone. he asked if i was a letterman fan, i said yes, he asked the rupert g question, i got it right, he said i could go to tuesday or thursdays show, i picked thursdays, he told me the procedure and that i should be enthusiastic at the show and i said i would be.

now im trying to figure out all my plans.

glad i could help?! :wink::whistle:

Back
Top Bottom