NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chazman, your pics are fantastic! May I ask what kind of camera you use? I used my bf's super-expensive camera when I went to NYC but it does this whole focus thing for a minute so I usually end up missing the boys :(

Lauramullen - I have the BEST pic of you!
You must be laughing at something because your mouth is wiiiide open! :lol:

DSC03629.jpg

Chazman, your pics are fantastic! May I ask what kind of camera you use? I used my bf's super-expensive camera when I went to NYC but it does this whole focus thing for a minute that I usually end up missing the boys :(

Lauramullen - I have the BEST pic of you! It's taken of the guys but you're in it and you're laughing at something because your mouth is wiiiide open! :lol: I'll def send it to you

Definitly. I'll pm you my email address tomorrow

He seems more outgoing so far this time around, so hopefully this year will be my year. :everythingcrossed: Just once, that's all I ask!

I know how you hve felt , LMPA ( :( :mad: )
and after about 26 years of wanting to meet Bono, and trying and failing, and failing, and...........fai..... I finally met him on Weds! :love: :hyper:

so now that I have some superdupper *meeting magic* I'm sending you some ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* for meeting Larry! :yes: :)

And, I don't care how hungry we are after a show, we are stopping for any crowd outside of an arena/stadium that we see! :lol:

:lmao::lmao:
just stash a few different flavored energy bars in your glove compartment!:wink:

Pearl, if you're still a go for BBKing's for St. Pat's... see you there!!!

my pics. only about 4 came out with my camera after it decided to die. rest are not good quality taken with my cell phone:

0305091405.jpg

Nice pictures, I see my hand (on the top left) in the photo above.

I was out there 3 days Tues-Thurs. Finally got their autographs (except Larry) on Thursday!

NoLineOntheHorizon.jpg

No Line on the Horizon booklet front (Edge is the first autograph and Bono is on the bottom)

NoLineOntheHorizon2.jpg

No Line on the Horzion booklet back (Adam Clayton)

AdamClayton.jpg

Adam Clayton signed 8x10

Bono.jpg

BONO SIGNED 8x10

Back
Top Bottom