NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know what time the tapings are on the different days and what day they are taping two shows?
I want to try to go and get standby tix or maybe meet them somehow and am trying to figure out what day/time to maybe take a train in.
Hoping to meet some other interference folks as well!
I can't get this off my mind!!!!!

Does anyone know what time the tapings are on the different days and what day they are taping two shows?
I want to try to go and get standby tix or maybe meet them somehow and am trying to figure out what day/time to maybe take a train in.
Hoping to meet some other interference folks as well!
I can't get this off my mind!!!!!

The taping schedule is as follows:

Monday—4:30pm and 7:00pm (Friday’s Show)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday—4:30pm
Friday—NO taping

I heard from people who got tickets to the early Monday show that they were told to be there at 2pm. I'm not sure about the 4:30 thing on Monday. I am getting there maybe around 11 to see whats going on

The taping schedule is as follows:

Monday—4:30pm and 7:00pm (Friday’s Show)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday—4:30pm
Friday—NO taping

I heard from people who got tickets to the early Monday show that they were told to be there at 2pm. I'm not sure about the 4:30 thing on Monday. I am getting there maybe around 11 to see whats going on

Actually, I was told to be there for 2:00 for the Monday taping as well. She said I"ll be there between 2 and 5:30pm.
I'll probably go to the theatre for 1-1:30pm so will probably see you guys hanging around!

i've lived in the NYC metropolitan area my entire life and i've never heard or seen anyone abbreviate the meadowlands as "meto"

ever.

Okay...I have so...:|

One of my friends used to have season tickets to Giants Stadium, I'd text her to c where she was at, sometimes she'd text "Meto Lands" or "Medo Lands", when my Dad used to do security there they used the abbreviation "MedoL"...

Why did this bring so much LULZ I really don't understand :huh:

I'm thinking of getting there before they come in and maybe they'll talk to us and if we can stay there till they come out. :shrug:

I'm thinking that we could stay there the whole time. I don't know how security works. I'll find out on Monday and report back

True. We'll just have to see. I think they will sign autographs before and after

Ok. Now I am seriously thinking of going on Mon.
So I"ll call into work, the kids will miss school....hmmmm
BUT I know if I go on Mon I will also want to be there Tues Wed Thurs and of course Fri am for GMA. What to do:hmm::hmm::hmm:

I'll be at the front. Not sure what I'm wearing yet. I'll let you know by Sunday.

Ok. I look a little different. I have black hair that is a little below my shoulders. I will also have my black Edun scarf. :lol: I have to be that person that wears it

Back
Top Bottom