NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tuesday night and call me optimistic but my thinking is that they'll do GOYB on Monday night as it's the first single and since Magnificent is the rumoured second single, they'll perform that one on Tuesday! :drool: :hyper:

As for out-of-towners, I'm staying 3 days so I'll def be spending my twoonies and loonies to help out the U.S. economy! :wink:

I've got Tuesday as well :D

I'm hoping that means the title track or Breathe...heck even "Crazy Tonight":D

If this was on NBC I would be so there. My friend works for NBC and her boyfriend's grandfather is the president of NBC

I don't know what his name is, but he is up there in the company. I thought she said president, but I may be mistaken. Anyway she was in the elevator with Edge a few years back.

oh, hon...i didn't mean anything bad at all. :hug: so sorry! :reject: i was just saying that meadowlands is not likely for a promo thing, and wasn't sure you knew that, cuz you brought up meadowlands as a possibility first..... but i knew you were just asking cuz the one girl said it'd be outside the city. that's all. nuttin but love!!!:grouphug:

ps i think it's great you've done it b4, (and was it for gma , btw?)
i just wasn't sure you knew a promo would be small scale. trying to help. :yikes:

:hug: I sent you a PM, sry that post came off that way!

ANYWHO!

I've seen Mika at GMA, in studio...it was super small, really well organized...I got there 3 hours early it was no problem :wink: Nobody in America knows who he is anyway

I saw Coldplay on the Today Show, that was durning the Summer (June?) THOUSANDS OF PPL SHOWED UP (More than they expected!). But everybody was cool...I got at 7 the night before, my Dad is a retired cop...friend stayed at his precinct left at about 2 in the morning, still managed to get a great spot!

But I've never been to GMA's shows in Bryant Park...

alot people know who Mika is....

Well at the time it seemed like nobody knew who he was...ppl came up to us when we were waiting online to see his concert in Time Square, asking what we were waiting for, we said Mika and they just had blank expressions on their faces

Do you like Mika? I loved him, he was such a sweetheart but he hasn't come out with any new material! Normally I would never listen to that bubblegumpop stuff...but his music is just to much fun...

Yeah, I do like him. I thought he was a pretty good new artist, sounded very 80s pop.
yeahhhh it is

Well I haven't been called either (I also live in Nyc). I spoke with someone from the Letterman show today and was informed that there are only a few tickets left. So I'm kinda losing hope here people:depressed:

I know. I can't wait. Only 3 more days of work till I'm off and then NYC.

Adge what days are you going?

Back
Top Bottom