NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately you can't even get tickets for SNL..they do it through a lottery drawing and you can only apply in August..I met the band there last time they were on and they didn't come out until 2am :coocoo:

That's what I read on the SNL website. 2am really. I have work on Sunday at 9 am so if that were a possibility, I couldn't do it

No NOoooo Meadowlands! I just laughed at how he typed it..Meto lands!!! Why would they do that? This is just promo!

it won't be anything like that because it is just a promo. i know that's not what you were getting at saying it might be somewhere else in the city.

and yeah, didn't realize she was talking bout meadowlands! i think OrARoundabout is young and hasn't really done this before....so i think she doesn't know all the ins and outs of how these things work....hence the speculation on her part of such a large scale venue. but hey, at least she asks. i started doing this at her age and used to ask on wire! :up:

I can't believe I missed another call!! I told her to call this morning at my work number, but she called yesterday evening, right after I called her, at my work number! :crazy:

it won't be anything like that because it is just a promo. i know that's not what you were getting at saying it might be somewhere else in the city.

and yeah, didn't realize she was talking bout meadowlands! i think OrARoundabout is young and hasn't really done this before....so i think she doesn't know all the ins and outs of how these things work....hence the speculation on her part of such a large scale venue. but hey, at least she asks. i started doing this at her age and used to ask on wire! :up:

I'm almost the same age as her....but Ik this is just some Tv thing...

Why is everybody getting calls but me, JC and Adge? I have another friend who got called last night

Ah :hug:, I hope you get some!

So anything going on the night it's released? I'll be alone for a couple days so wouldn't mind going to Times Square at midnight on Monday to buy it - which is exactly what I did for HTDAAB!

Back
Top Bottom