NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd rather be in your boats than mine - I had a voicemail message from the Letterman show asking to return the call asap as availability was limited but I only got the message 5 hours later. If it's too late, I wish I wouldn't have have received the call in the first place :sigh:

Well they have to be doing it live because it said on the GMA website that you can go

i didnt know that thanks. i thought there were going to be tickets but thanks....
hah then you cant say you arent lucky

i am with some things. not ever contests etc. however i made my luck with what you're talking about. i worked my ASS off to be in the right place at the right time back then. i had CRAZY luck when i was younger and lived on east coast. since i moved to LA it's been much harder. i guess part of that is that the fans these days in LA behave...differently ...than what i'm used to being from the east coast. anyway...i'm gonna leave it at that b4 i offend someone i don't mean to.

I would have to drive there. My car is kind of dying, so I don't want to do that. I am taking the train into the city

:sigh:

So, I'm not going to Letterman nor GMA.

Like I said, I better get good seats for the tour.

Back
Top Bottom