NYC March 2-6 / Anyone score tickets to Letterman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, I dont think so. ^
i would like to know too though.....so i can plan all that too.

Thanks girls. I am trying to stay positive, but it is so hard to when you find out people put ticket requests in after I did and got a call. I am not having a great day either, so it makes me more frustrated with everything.

they asked what rupert jee's establishment was. i was actually very lucky. i got a call while i was in class, so i couldn't answer. saw i had a voicemail from an NY phone number, and the woman told me just to call her back asap... lucked out they just didn't move on.

How long between your voicemail message and your returned call? I just heard the message and called back but I'm sure it's much too late :sad:

Thanks girls. I am trying to stay positive, but it is so hard to when you find out people put ticket requests in after I did and got a call. I am not having a great day either, so it makes me more frustrated with everything.

I agree it is frustrating that they are giving tickets away to people far away but not to people who have easy access to NYC....makes no sense. But, I think it will work out for the best, really.

Question:

So this thing may NOT be in Time Square? I'm so confused!
If it is in Time Square, the only time I can get there is 4 in the Morning, cause thats when my Dad gets into work...AND HE ISN'T LETTING ME CAMP OUT!

:angry:

Is that too late? I feel it is :sad:

I don't even know what I'm doing yet with that. They might not reveal the location until as late as next Thursday for all we know.

I know. The whole thing is. So many people between here and Zootopia are going to try and get in too. I hope they have it in Bryant Park. It will be cold, but at least they will be able to get more people in there.

^Crap...than 4 is WAY to late :(:(:(:(:(^

I don't want to give up though...I promised myself I wouldn't pass up these opportunites...

:sad:

yeah i want to get there as early as possible even though its going to be FREEZING!

if they dont reveal it before thursday thats ridiculous what about allocating tickets?!

it will all work out...totally! you have to remember that people come from all over the world to visit nyc, and letterman has a lot of fans. his people want to make sure that they give tickets away to dave's fans. and all the late night hosts....dave/leno/ferguson/conan, give tix to people from all over the US to be fair to their fans. it's just hard this time cuz we are all u2 fans and thinking in terms of that. it's tv...so it's a different ballgame than a concert.

my story is that i put a request in the day we found out about letterman, and i honestly never win ANYTHING so i didn't really think i'd get a call let alone get tix! matt and i are very poor (i'm on unemployment) so traveling home EVEN tho we can stay with our parents is just not a good idea. and no matter how much i wanted to go, i would never have booked had i ....
A: not won tix to dave and B: had plane tickets not dropped to $218 on SW. when it was $300 for airfare there was NO WAY. even after i won yesterday we had a serious talk about not going and being responsible. i was told on the phone that if you are 1 minute late to pick up your tix , i.e., show up at 3:01pm you will lose your tix and they will be realeased to standby. so matt and i talked about not going and at least knowing a fan in the standby line might get them. but we DO have the advantage of being from there, so our only expense ended up being the flight, which is my belated bday present...so ...i'm crazy and leaving on a jetplane! :coocoo: there's my story.

just lock that. it should be in this thread.

Sicy just wrote on other thread that this thread should be used for anyone planning to meet up in ny. and that all other posts bout letterman shoud go there.

this is the bigger thread tho, so maybe locking that one and moving this one is a good idea? i still wonder if merging would be way too messy or might help? :hmm:

according to GMA site it's first come first served at 7am for their regular "outdoor concert series"....so i don't think there's gonna b tix. :shrug:

also, if this turns into Brooklyn Bridge type thing...it'll be outside for all!! :applaud:

Where does it say that?

BTW (Random): Did you DANCE WITH BONO ONSTAGE? :ohmy:

i don't know i read it the other day. i'll see if i can find you the link!

maybe.... :sexywink:

AWESOME:applaud:

Bellydanced with him I assume? :sexywink:

I TAKE BELLYDANCING AT MY GYM! I'm no good, but it's so much fun! But I've been so swamped with AP/SAT work I haven't been able to go as much as I've wanted to...I can only fit in a hour work out a day, with Yoga on Mon, Fri and Sat mornings

I've heard from a GOOD source, GMA may not even be in NYC but right outside of it because they can't seem to find a big enough venue..More news when I get it :|

^Oh yeah...the Summer Concerts...

"Kelly, we're going to c the Jonas Brothers on GMA at Byrant Park...want to come?"

:|

"No thank you"

I've heard from a GOOD source, GMA may not even be in NYC but right outside of it because they can't seem to find a big enough venue..More news when I get it :|

OK...now I'm screwed...:|

(You know an inside man one4u2?)

Back
Top Bottom