NYC Christmas Gathering... Unforgettable Fire style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Merry Christmas and all that good stuff... this saturday... December 20th... The Unforgettable Fire will be playing O'Donoghughes in Hoboken, NJ... just off the Path from the NYC. wonderin' if any interferencers were gonna check it out... if so, maybe a small little get together is in order to kick off the holidays the right way... in a drunken stuper.

for those commin' from points east and north, we could meet up in manhattan beforehand and all head over on the path... or whatever...

let me know... drop a reply, or send a PM

www.uf2.com

http://www.odonoghues.com/html_files/map.html

Dammit...got the ol work Christmas party...wonder if I could get out of it...

Definately hittin up Flannerys Jan 23 tho...

crap i just committed to something that night :banghead: maybe that person will flake though.

perhaps in 2004 we NY interferencers can get more organized

you might be on to something tiaragurl... looks like this attempts gonna go down in flames... i'm still hittin' up the show, and will also be at flannery's in january (don't have to get up early the next day... woo hoo... 6:00 train here i come)

we'll have to put something together a month or so in advance sometime in '04... :hmm: i'm on the case

lemme think it over...

the next two dates at flannery's are january 23rd and march 26th... both fridays.

they would be the easier dates for a get together because the bar is in manhattan... making them quite easy to access for anyone in the metro-area...

the january date is sooner, obviously, but the march date gives more time for people to plan... plus we might have a new album by march... aaand giving more time might allow anyone from philly or boston to make the trip by train as well if they were interested...

:hmm:

Last edited:
Def makin the January one....been too long....

Tore up the ligaments in the right ankle...not goin anywhere for a bit...kills the skiing plans for Jan 31 too..

339528%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D824%3D629%3DXROQDF%3E23234848773%3C8ot1lsi

Eh well...life goes on...

See yas in January

headache-i agree maybe 2 small things and then for a bigger thing I am envisioning a llarge gathering in a parking lot near the meadowlands (either for the stadium or arena). I'll bring the tofu dogs.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
now that's a plan i like... minus the tofu dogs... i'll bring the polish sausage :drool:

NO we need the tofu dogs what If Larry comes by and visits he doesn't eat meat. (and neither do I)

SO we will definately pencil this in as they say now if only that damn ablbum would come out... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom