North Texas Irish Festival gathering in Dallas...March 5 & 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
yep! we're planning another dallas gathering!

the North Texas Irish Festival is in two weeks (march 5-7th). i have to work on sunday the 7th, so right now the only days i'd be able to go is march 5th and 6th, since i just had a sunday off for this gathering and it's only 2 weeks away, i can't really put in for another vacation day.

on friday nite march 5th is the opening which is just some irish bands playing, but not much going on as far as the festival that nite. i was thinking we could go to trinity hall before, then if everyone felt up to it maybe see a few bands on friday nite, or just go to the festival on saturday.

the prices are $15 per day, or $25 for a weekend pass.

the website for the irish festival is www.ntif.org

:dance: :hyper:

Last edited:
another thing to consider...march 5th is the first friday of the month when i normally volunteer at the planetarium if y'all are up for a free planetarium show we could do that too :wink:

sounds good to me :hyper:

i'd like to get to the festival as early as possible on saturday...it opens at 10:30am, Legacy performs at 11am...i've seen them bevore at Tipperary Inn and i'd like to see them again. we can either all meet there somewhere or go together.

depending on how late we stay at the festival i may or may not be up for Trinity Hall after, but i'd like to go...i have to work on sunday tho so i can't stay out too late :wink:

Back
Top Bottom