North Carolina?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bearleft

The Fly
I know there was a post a while back about anyone in the Charlotte area. Anyone in the Raleigh-ish area?

:wave: Would you consider Wilmington 'Raleigh-ish'? :happy: I actually travel to Raleigh fairly often... my best friend lives out towards Louisburg.

:wave: Hello! Well, it's more or less Raleigh-ish. :wink:

I could have sworn there were more North Carolinians on the boards.

It's weird though. My mom's a big U2 fan, but other than her, I don't personally know any other U2 fans.

Yeah - there's a lot of NC U2 fans who are apparently MIA. You never know these people exist until it's time to buy tix for show... then they come out of the woodwork by the thousands! :lol:

Actually, I've met quite a few folks this year who are fans - and not just since the new album. People who remember when U2 were considered 'new wave'. :wink:

As to other North Carolinians on Interference, I know you & I aren't alone. There's a girl & fella who live in/around Charlotte (I think her name is "Kilkinna"), there's a younger guy in Raleigh - of course, I can't remember his name. There was also "Typhoon" who used to be in Raleigh, but has apparently moved to N. Mexico - he, at least, is a regular poster.

Anyway, nice to meet you & welcome to Interference! :wave: :D

Back
Top Bottom