Next SoCal gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:

$337.00 43 Pennsylvanian

New York, NY
- Penn Station
(NYP)
10:50 am
25-DEC-07 Pittsburgh, PA
(PGH)
8:05 pm
25-DEC-07 9h 15m Snack car 1 Reserved Coach Seat

29 Capitol Limited

Pittsburgh, PA
(PGH)
11:55 pm
25-DEC-07 Chicago, IL
- Union Station
(CHI)
8:40 am
26-DEC-07 9h 45m Dining car, Lounge, Checked baggage, Onboard wheelchair ramp 1 Reserved Coach Seat

3 Southwest Chief

Chicago, IL
- Union Station
(CHI)
3:15 pm
26-DEC-07 Los Angeles, CA
- Union Station
(LAX)
8:15 am
28-DEC-07 43h 0m Dining car, Lounge, Checked baggage, Onboard wheelchair ramp 1 Reserved Coach Seat

:D

Getting home, you're on your own.

Wow. That would be crazy. But I bet it'd be fun too. The first 48 hours maybe, after that...I dunno. I might snap and start yelling at people around me like, "DON'T TOUCH ME DON'T TOUCH ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YES I'D LIKE A DONUT AND SOME WHIP CREAM PLEASE!"

Can't you just pick me up, Dooz?

UberBeaver said:

Wow. That would be crazy. But I bet it'd be fun too. The first 48 hours maybe, after that...I dunno. I might snap and start yelling at people around me like, "DON'T TOUCH ME DON'T TOUCH ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YES I'D LIKE A DONUT AND SOME WHIP CREAM PLEASE!"

Can't you just pick me up, Dooz?

Crazy. But that's how it goes. :shrug:

UberBeaver said:

That sounds like me every morning at Starbucks.. :hmm: Always ends in at least a couple of the baristas crying :shrug:

spending Xmas day into dinner on a snack car somewhere in the depths of Pennsylvania close to Pittsburg..and then another 3 hrs sitting at a station in Pittsburg? That's sheer fucking insanity dude. Someone in NY, rescue that fellow for Christmas. Makes Steve Martins trip in Planes Trains etc seem like something to look forward to! :no:

Back
Top Bottom