Next round of Boston shows!! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 01:46 PM   #1
Babyface

Local Time: 04:13 PM
Next round of Boston shows!!

Hiya fellow fanz!!!! Get ready for round two when the boyz return to beloved Boston for a couple more shows before returning AGAIN in December! I got GA seats on 10/3, so I'll be in the city all day with my friend...I have normal seats on 10/4...lookin' to start some conversation with fellow fanz and perhaps meet up somewhere in the Garden vicinity...yes, we can call it the GARDEN again!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Old 09-16-2005, 10:58 PM   #2
Babyface

Local Time: 09:13 PM
Boston Show oct. 3

Hi, I'll be in Boston on oct. the third for the show.
I'am looking for a place to spend some good time before the show, you guys know a place near the FleetCenter.

I'll be coming from Sherbrooke (Quebec), a few hours before the show.

Rock On !

Old 09-17-2005, 11:14 AM   #3
Babyface

Duam - The Harp is a great Irish Pub where you can get fun and food before the show...located right across the street from the Garden. It's very popular as a pre-show location, since it's so easy to just walk across the street...it will probably get crowded. Also, you might be interested in knowing that our finest U2 tribute band, The Joshua Tree, will be performing there from 4p - 7p before the show. They are EXCELLENT and not to be missed!! I'll be there earlier than most, since I'll be in the city all day...I have GA seats so I have to get in line early in the morning, get my band, then be back in line by 5p. I'll only get to see an hour of The Joshua Tree... But that's ok...I'm going on 10/4 as well and I'll be able to stay longer since I'll have regular seats! Hope you check it out and hope to see you there!
Old 09-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #4
Babyface

I'd be there for sure man. I'll get to Boston in the afternoon and I'll go see that tribute band near the Fleet. We'll probably see one another there. Can't wait....

Marc
Old 09-18-2005, 12:53 PM   #5
The Fly

i have one single ticket for sale for the 10/4 show..section 315 .. aisle seat..

email me if you are interested

strwar718@earthlink.net

not looking for profit, just cant make the show
Old 09-19-2005, 05:48 PM   #6
Babyface

Quote:
Originally posted by duam
I'd be there for sure man. I'll get to Boston in the afternoon and I'll go see that tribute band near the Fleet. We'll probably see one another there. Can't wait....

Marc
Right on, Marc! Sounds great! Any distinguishing features I should look for?
Old 09-28-2005, 11:27 AM   #7
New Yorker

Location: In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey Devil
Local Time: 05:13 PM
I have ga tickets for the 10/3 show I just hope i get there in time for a good spot in the ga line..!
Old 09-28-2005, 03:35 PM   #8
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Please be sure to check out the tour forums for information on gatherings and such. This forum is for just regular gatherings not related to the Vertigo tour.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 10-01-2005, 01:07 AM   #9
Babyface

Hi u2bonorox, I wonder if you can help. I need to know where to park around the Fleet, monday afternoon. I sure do not want to pay as hight as 30$. Do you have any good tips for me??? Thank's a lot.

At the Harp, you can look for the guy with the Minnesota Wild cap.

U2 Rocks man!

Marc
Old 10-01-2005, 09:54 AM   #10
Babyface

Quote:
Originally posted by duam
Hi u2bonorox, I wonder if you can help. I need to know where to park around the Fleet, monday afternoon. I sure do not want to pay as hight as 30$. Do you have any good tips for me??? Thank's a lot.

At the Harp, you can look for the guy with the Minnesota Wild cap.

U2 Rocks man!

Marc
Hey Marc - I can't remember how much it was when I parked at the Fleet...but I found it to be the most convenient. I think it was $20 to park there for the event, but I can't remember. I don't remember it being as high as $30...don't hold me to that, but I'm 99.9% sure of it! LOL!!! Anyway, if you park in the Fleet garage it's WAY easy. From there all you have to do is either exit and run across to The Harp (did I mention our area's finest U2 tribute band will be playing from 4p - 7p there?) or just go upstairs to the arena. I wouldn't park anywhere else...I do believe there is a lot to the right of the Fleet if you face it, but that might be higher. I honestly don't think you'll find anything lower. Plus, located right in the city, parking is a challenge. There are a couple of lots around that you can check out on your way in, but honestly, if you're looking for convenience, the Fleet garage is the way to go. I hope that helps!

I'll be looking for the Minnesota Wild!! I'll have to leave the Harp to line up by 5p, since I have GA tix, but I hope I do meet you before I have to leave!
Old 10-01-2005, 09:56 AM   #11
Babyface

Quote:
Originally posted by Jam Jar
I have ga tickets for the 10/3 show I just hope i get there in time for a good spot in the ga line..!
See you there!! What time is your expected arrival?
Old 10-01-2005, 05:59 PM   #12
Babyface

Ok thank's for the tips, I guest I'll go for the Fleet underground parking. You'll see me at the Harp, that's for sure. I'll be in Boston early in the afternoon, I do not want to be stuck in traffic believe me.

see you there man.................
Old 10-02-2005, 09:59 AM   #13
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick
Please be sure to check out the tour forums for information on gatherings and such. This forum is for just regular gatherings not related to the Vertigo tour.
I should have closed this thread after saying that.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Closed Thread