Next round of Boston shows!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u2bonorox

Babyface
Hiya fellow fanz!!!! Get ready for round two when the boyz return to beloved Boston for a couple more shows before returning AGAIN in December! I got GA seats on 10/3, so I'll be in the city all day with my friend...I have normal seats on 10/4...lookin' to start some conversation with fellow fanz and perhaps meet up somewhere in the Garden vicinity...yes, we can call it the GARDEN again!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Boston Show oct. 3

Hi, I'll be in Boston on oct. the third for the show.
I'am looking for a place to spend some good time before the show, you guys know a place near the FleetCenter.

I'll be coming from Sherbrooke (Quebec), a few hours before the show.

Rock On !

Duam - The Harp is a great Irish Pub where you can get fun and food before the show...located right across the street from the Garden. It's very popular as a pre-show location, since it's so easy to just walk across the street...it will probably get crowded. Also, you might be interested in knowing that our finest U2 tribute band, The Joshua Tree, will be performing there from 4p - 7p before the show. They are EXCELLENT and not to be missed!! I'll be there earlier than most, since I'll be in the city all day...I have GA seats so I have to get in line early in the morning, get my band, then be back in line by 5p. I'll only get to see an hour of The Joshua Tree... :( But that's ok...I'm going on 10/4 as well and I'll be able to stay longer since I'll have regular seats! Hope you check it out and hope to see you there!

I'd be there for sure man. I'll get to Boston in the afternoon and I'll go see that tribute band near the Fleet. We'll probably see one another there. Can't wait....

Marc

duam said:
I'd be there for sure man. I'll get to Boston in the afternoon and I'll go see that tribute band near the Fleet. We'll probably see one another there. Can't wait....

Marc

Right on, Marc! Sounds great! Any distinguishing features I should look for? :wave:

Please be sure to check out the tour forums for information on gatherings and such. This forum is for just regular gatherings not related to the Vertigo tour.

Hi u2bonorox, I wonder if you can help. I need to know where to park around the Fleet, monday afternoon. I sure do not want to pay as hight as 30$. Do you have any good tips for me??? Thank's a lot.

At the Harp, you can look for the guy with the Minnesota Wild cap.

U2 Rocks man!

Marc

duam said:
Hi u2bonorox, I wonder if you can help. I need to know where to park around the Fleet, monday afternoon. I sure do not want to pay as hight as 30$. Do you have any good tips for me??? Thank's a lot.

At the Harp, you can look for the guy with the Minnesota Wild cap.

U2 Rocks man!

Marc

Hey Marc - I can't remember how much it was when I parked at the Fleet...but I found it to be the most convenient. I think it was $20 to park there for the event, but I can't remember. I don't remember it being as high as $30...don't hold me to that, but I'm 99.9% sure of it! LOL!!! Anyway, if you park in the Fleet garage it's WAY easy. From there all you have to do is either exit and run across to The Harp (did I mention our area's finest U2 tribute band will be playing from 4p - 7p there?) or just go upstairs to the arena. I wouldn't park anywhere else...I do believe there is a lot to the right of the Fleet if you face it, but that might be higher. I honestly don't think you'll find anything lower. Plus, located right in the city, parking is a challenge. There are a couple of lots around that you can check out on your way in, but honestly, if you're looking for convenience, the Fleet garage is the way to go. I hope that helps!

I'll be looking for the Minnesota Wild!! I'll have to leave the Harp to line up by 5p, since I have GA tix, but I hope I do meet you before I have to leave!

Ok thank's for the tips, I guest I'll go for the Fleet underground parking. You'll see me at the Harp, that's for sure. I'll be in Boston early in the afternoon, I do not want to be stuck in traffic believe me.

see you there man.................

Bonochick said:
Please be sure to check out the tour forums for information on gatherings and such. This forum is for just regular gatherings not related to the Vertigo tour.

I should have closed this thread after saying that. :der: :lol: :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom