New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave's questions have led me to one of my own. Never having gone through JFK, Mr. Blu & I have been planning to arrive via LaGuardia. Sounds like our transportation options into Manhattan are better from JFK, though - am I getting that right? And does it matter that we're likely arriving around 8pm on Thursday evening?

I checked out that Hopnstop.com site and from JFK it seems pretty simple; we've done the subway system in Boston and Toronto and that website basically gave me a mapquest.com result of where I wanna be....we arrive at rush hour (5 p.m.) but we think we'll be okay,,,it will be daylight at that time of the year so there's no worries...if we get lost, we'll just SURFACE and hail down a cab...hey, we're gonna make dinner plans for Thursday night...I'll pm you later with our ideas...:hyper:

yea! insurance talk!!! you know doozer was this close to being an agent,,,she can talk too!!!

I think this is right. :uhoh:

weekly status check

In
Headache
Mr. & Mrs. Eggplant (err... BAW)
Doozer + Caron
snowbunny00774 + P
westendgirl
u2imports
Zootlesque
cruzila
Pearl
bonosgirl84
ewen & Pax
Zoney & Schmeg
No spoken words
DaveC
YBORCITYOBL
Mr. Blu
BluRmGrl

Would Like To Be Refered to From Here On As Cheap Bitch
LarryMullen's_PopAngel

Probably's
Redkat
UberBeaver & Oates
Irvine511 (maybe +1)
U2Girl1978
BonoManiac

Maybe's
AngelK
one4u2
phanan

Cock Tease
RedrocksU2

Wife's Got His Nuts In A Jar
Numb1075

Can't Go, But If You Tell Her To Request Summer of 69 She'll Kill Ya
Bonochick

No Longer With The Terrorists But Still Not Coming
Sicy

I Guess We Have To Let Him Come, Someone Needs To Play Guitar
mick3b1g

The Official Weekly Status Checker can verify if he wishes. :wink:

NSW, I think I'm going to take you up on a ticket to the Rangers game on Saturday, if you've still got one. I figure I can't miss an opportunity like this. Thousands of drunken New York Irish (we're all Irish on St. Patrick's Day! :wink: ) chirping Boston - and I plan on being one, if only for an evening! :D

How are you managing to get these tickets anyways, if you don't mind me asking...? :hmm:

ALass4Larry said:
So...I get tickets to BB KIngs. What identifying marks will give interference members away??

DSCN0023.jpg

Mr. BAW, on the right, wearing his Official Interference.com party hat; were you not issued one???

ps...the hat is coming to NYC..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom