New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From and including: Thursday, January 25, 2007
To, but not including : Saturday, March 17, 2007

It is 51 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 1 month, 20 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
51 days can be converted to one of these units:
4,406,400 seconds
73,440 minutes
1224 hours
7 weeks (rounded down)

snowbunny00774 said:

It is 51 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Alternative time units
4,406,400 seconds
73,440 minutes
1224 hours
7 weeks (rounded down)

get a hobby!

:wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

Alternative time units
4,406,400 seconds
73,440 minutes
1224 hours
7 weeks (rounded down)

:love:

I'm out of here folks. St Patrick's Day is the important Irish day of the year but today, January 25th, is the important Scottish day of the year (Burn's night) so I have a meal to prepare, booze to be downed and a kilt to be pressed.

:wave:

ewen said:
I'm out of here folks. St Patrick's Day is the important Irish day of the year but today, January 25th, is the important Scottish day of the year (Burn's night) so I have a meal to prepare, booze to be downed and a kilt to be pressed.

:wave:

Enjoy it Ewen :up:

It's possible to watch the parades and sporting events from pubs while we drink (and cry like men). Can't we all just get along? And for the broadway people, I was MacDuff in the 5th grade version of MacBeth back in '84. I remember some lines, I'll give you a goddamn show.

"Harken! Whoeth goeth there?"
"It's me. I'm here to kill thee in thine face, monkey goat."
"Oheth Noeth."
"Yeth."

Headache in a Suitcase said:
st. patty's day parade watching secret #922... Guinness in a Dunken Donuts cup looks like a cappuccino, but tastes like heaven :drool:

This man needs a medal. Someone gives this man a medal.

Who I got to sleep with round here to get this man a medal?

I think the Halifax tradition of a 9 am St. Patty's Day century club might be in order. :hmm:

I'd have to do about 150 shots though, since I'm used to drinking real beer here in Canada. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
Travellers :drool:

I get to use my flask :dance:

:tsk:

be careful... it is illegal to drink on the streets of new york, and the cops are out in abundance at the parade, thus why improvisations and cleverness is needed.

sidenote... i hearby forego any responsibility for anyone who tries the dunkin donuts cup trick and gets a ticket from the NYPD without a trusty get out of jail free/PBA card in their possession.

be careful... it is illegal to drink on the streets of new york, and the cops are out in abundance at the parade, thus why improvisations and cleverness is needed.

sidenote... i hearby forego any responsibility for anyone who tries the dunkin donuts cup trick and gets a ticket from the NYPD without a trusty get out of jail free/PBA card in their possession.
Public intoxication disclaimer. :drool:

As a side note, does anyone outside of here know what a Century Club actually is??

(see last page if you're wondering what the hell i'm talking about)

Is it like speeding though as long as someone is going faster than you, or here as long as someone is drunker than you you're ok. There have to be bigger fish to fry, and what's a PBA card? nvm I found them on ebay :ohmy:

redkat said:

Is it like speeding though as long as someone is going faster than you, or here as long as someone is drunker than you you're ok. There have to be bigger fish to fry, and what's a PBA card? nvm I found them on ebay :ohmy:

i'm over-exaggerating things... the cops used to go out to the bars on st. patrick's day in their dress blues (bad incident, made illegal now... 2002 was the last year i do believe... fdny and non ny cops still do it).

yes, there are much bigger fish to fry... as long as you're not a moron you'll have no problem... by moron i mean
--drinking from an exposed, obvious open container within sight of a cop
--urinating in public
--starting fights
--passed out in a pool of your own puke within sight of a cop
--"borrowing" one of the mounted nypd's horses and riding it up 5th avenue.

short of that, do as you please. no one's looking to give out a public intoxication ticket unless you do something to warrant it. and even if you do, it's like 25 bucks.

i'm over-exaggerating things... the cops used to go out to the bars on st. patrick's day in their dress blues (bad incident, made illegal now... 2002 was the last year i do believe... fdny and non ny cops still do it).

yes, there are much bigger fish to fry... as long as you're not a moron you'll have no problem... by moron i mean
--drinking from an exposed, obvious open container within sight of a cop
--urinating in public
--starting fights
--passed out in a pool of your own puke within sight of a cop
--"borrowing" one of the mounted nypd's horses and riding it up 5th avenue.

short of that, do as you please. no one's looking to give out a public intoxication ticket unless you do something to warrant it. and even if you do, it's like 25 bucks.

I'll just sip out of your cup then. :flirt:

Char :lmao:

Dooz - I saw Chicago on my first trip back in 2003 - it was :drool:

DD.gif

UberBeaver said:

Shot of beer every minute for a hundred minutes?

You've also spent some time in a university dorm, eh? :wink:

We did one last year, then two of the guys went to a church service, and I had to go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom