New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shannoninahandbag........

you forgot to put down Schmeg as confirmed....I cannot come alone, you know. :tsk:

My sister is out. :( She cannot find a babysitter on St. Patrick's Day (a.k.a. the grandparents are a bunch of drunk ninnies).

Hotel will be booked this week...I am still debating if I should buy airline tickets, or wing it......

DaveC said:
I'm coming. :D

But I need a place to stay... :hmm:

may i suggest a lovely new york tradition...

Central-Park-Bench.jpg

:wink:

Okay, here's the question:

Does anyone have a place to stay (I can sleep on a 6-foot slab of floor if I have to) or is coming from out of town and is interested in splitting the cost of a hotel room?

I would prefer the first option since it's much cheaper (although I will definitely fork over some cash if you let me crash at your place), but over the past two days this has quickly turned into something I HAVE to do.

:hyper:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

he told her she made him gay.

(no, just kidding, the two of them are, like, the only members of his high school class who don't still live in the town ... AND Memphis was Prom King.)

(seriously)

(though he doesn't look like your stereotypical Prom King, not like Johnny from "Karate Kid" or anything, more like a cuddly football player with a sweet baby face)

DaveC said:
maybe i could hunker down in a subway to keep warm :hmm:

Well, make sure the subway is for the L train to Brooklyn and get off at the Halsey Street station...you're staying with us.

Sleeping bag provided.

I saw your post this morning but of course I had to clear it first with the lady and our other St Paddy's Day guest (umm, April) before offering.

ewen said:

Well, make sure the subway is for the L train to Brooklyn and get off at the Halsey Street station...you're staying with us.

Sleeping bag provided.

I saw your post this morning but of course I had to clear it first with the lady and our other St Paddy's Day guest (umm, April) before offering.

:bow: my hero

I can't wait to see New York City :drool:

Got my ticket! All set, and counting down the days!

Doozer61 said:
we are staying at the Westin, part of the package from AAA :D

:hmm: Mr. Blu & I have AAA... mind if I ask what the rates are?

And Headache - you can move us to the 'Probably' list next time you update. :hyper: We just have to finalize our accommodations without sending ouselves into bankrupcy... which wouldn't take much right now! :yikes: (Is there a 'Tenative Probably' category or is that just waaay too non-committal???) :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom