New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedrocksU2 said:
I would do Mr BAW.

Especially since I did DMP already. :ohmy:

:drool:
You obviously have me confused with one of YOUR other Gay Caballeros...

zorro.gif

Last edited:
Ok put me in as probably. My other half won't be joining me because he's a party pooper + he is not a fan of u2's music. I have school on the morning of the 17th so I will probably be there in the afternoon. Or I can just skip the class and leave Friday. :hmm:

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok put me in as probably. My other half won't be joining me because he's a party pooper + he is not a fan of u2's music. I have school on the morning of the 17th so I will probably be there in the afternoon. Or I can just skip the class and leave Friday. :hmm:

:shh: I might skip the whole "U2" part myself, so if he wants to just sit in a bar, I could use the company. I hear they don't play Red Mining Town too often. :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:
:ohmy: I get to meet the Uberbeaver?! :hyper:

:wink:

Trust me, he's not THAT exciting. He goes on and on about his affinity for dressing up his 2 french poodles (Fee Fee and Caligula)and his Hall and Oates bootlegs collection.

:crack:

Numb1075 said:

Trust me, he's not THAT exciting. He goes on and on about his affinity for dressing up his 2 french poodles (Fee Fee and Caligula)and his Hall and Oates bootlegs collection.

:crack:

It's Foo Foo, not Fee Fee, jack ass. Fee Fee is the chihuahua. Duh. And don't hate cause favorite band never totally dominated an arena the way Hall and Oates did in the Spectrum in 83, and then again when they stole the goddamn show at Live Aid. Get over it, man. Say what? She's a maneater? When Hall sings it OH YOU FUCKING KNOW SHE IS!

i turned the thanksgiving day parade on for about, oh, 5 minutes... and there was hall and oates. i LOLed.

then i walk in the house the other day and the rock center christmas tree lighting ceremony is on. i make a joke... is hall and oates on this, too? low and behold... there they were.

and yes... as i've previously admitted once upon a time on this board, when i was about 12 years old my parents too me... nay... dragged me to a Chicago concert at Jones Beach. who was the opening act? woah oh here she comes! hall and oates!

:reject:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
then i walk in the house the other day and the ROCK CENTER christmas tree lighting ceremony is on. i make a joke... is hall and oates on this, too? low and behold... there they were.

That makes sense. It's only called ROCK CENTER when Hall and Oates are absolutley ripping that shit up. At all other times it's Rockefeller Center and no one cares.

I got it already. Dude, it owns. I'll post the songs in case anyone is inerested.

1. Rock Overture/The First Noel Rocked
2. It Rocked Upon A Midnight Clear
3. No Child Should Ever Not Rock on Christmas
4. Everyday will be like a Fucking Rock and Roll Holiday
5. Rock for Christmas
6. Christmas Must Be Tonight (Cause I Am Kicking Your Ass With My Rock)
7. Children Rock Where I Send Thee
8. Mary Had A Baby That Totally Kicked Your Ass
9. The Christmas Song (Beat The Shit Out of You With Rock Remix feat/ The Neptunes)
10. Jingle Bell Rock
11. O Holy Night

that's rich.:wink:

actual tracklisting:

Overture/The First Noel
2. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
3. No Child Should Ever Cry on Christmas
4. Everyday will be like a Holiday
5. Home for Christmas
6. Christmas Must Be Tonight
7. Children Go Where I Send Thee
8. Mary Had A Baby
9. The Christmas Song
10. Jingle Bell Rock
11. O Holy Night

Mr. BAW said:
Wow! I just checked American Air LAX-JFK is only $338 p/person....decent flight times...in case anyone else in the So.CA area is interested...that's cheaper than what I already paid ...

:grumpy:

We nicknamed one of my best friends in high school maneater. She was brutal and they loved it :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom