New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ See? That's why we love our Headache.... he's always thinking, planning, coming up with the answers to the tough questions. :wink:

:lol:

By the way, it's 2 days early but: Happy Birthday! :up: :drunk: :dancing: :D

Mr. BAW said:
Well, how about you, Missy? I can't do NYC with or without you! :wink:

:drool: Mmmmmm.... cheesy use of song lyrics. :giggle: :hug:

We seriously want to attend :yes: :yes: :yes: - we just can't make any commitments until January. By then we should know whether my health insurance is going to do the right thing & pay for the surgery I had in August or if they're going to continue to be heartless, soul-crushing bastards and deny all $10000 that we're currently trying to pay off. :grumpy:

It's not like we couldn't use a break from all the stress we've been under lately, but if we're still paying med bills at the first of the year then nobody's goin' nowhere! :mad:

Thanks.... just send some good Cali' vibes my way, alright? Like I said, it's not like we couldn't use the chance to get away. :shrug: :)

Numb1075 said:
You can buy cheaper knock off perfume around the corner from Sephora from one of those little chinese ladies who speak 4 words of english, have 7 teeth, and can generally be found 4 feet from the Indian hot dog vendor. While you're there, she'll also sell you bootleg copies of movies that aren't even out in theaters yet.

See, th problem is, the Indian guy skims some of the water that the hot dogs are boiling in into the bottles of perfume to make it cheaper though. :barf: :wink:

If anyone is flying into JFK or LGA, there is an easy and cheap bus service drop/returns you at the Port Authority and is a short walk (two blocks) to Times Square. I used this three weeks ago to meet my dad for lunch. They also make stops at hotels. PM me and I can provide details.

BAWs....PM me with what hotel you guys are booking! :D

Numb1075 said:

one of those little chinese ladies who speak 4 words of english, have 7 teeth, and can generally be found 4 feet from the Indian hot dog vendor.

Nice stereotypes.

:hmm: everyone is partaking from the west coast? I may come to meet everyone, it is the weekend before my birthday :happy:

Numb1075 said:

it's the truth

So when writing about people, you always identify them by their ethnicity? And how do you know which country they are from?

Last edited:
ntalwar said:

So when writing about people, you always identify them by their ethnicity? And how do you know which country they are from?

I don't understand why some people are so sensitive when you mention their ethnicities.

My apologies for being the devil. It won't happen again.

Yea I get called Mick all the time and Im 100% Irish... I feel like the caveman in the geico commercials..... When will it stop..

M

zonelistener said:

See, th problem is, the Indian guy skims some of the water that the hot dogs are boiling in into the bottles of perfume to make it cheaper though. :barf: :wink:

hot dog water perfume :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom