New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*staggers in with Corona in hand, which almost slips and falls*

Did somebody say the words NYC and gathering? :drunk:

for the out of towners who are trying to find their bearings, i included a very small map of the midtown area

299510254_cb4f673d04.jpg

to give you an ideas as to distance... to walk from MSG/Penn Station to Times Square it would take approx. just over 5 minutes.

the area highlited in green, i.e. 5th avenue north of 44th street, is the parade route.

the parade starts at 11am and travels up 5th avenue from 44th to 86th.

Headache, please put me in this category:

"I saw UF last St Patty's Day, screamed your name at you a bunch of times, had a blast, left my liver at BBs, and will try my damndest to be there this year, but who knows what the wife and baby will say" category....

Thanks !!

Numb1075 said:
Headache, please put me in this category:

"I saw UF last St Patty's Day, screamed your name at you a bunch of times, had a blast, left my liver at BBs, and will try my damndest to be there this year, but who knows what the wife and baby will say" category....

Thanks !!

:angry:

Redkat, trust me, if it were up to me, I'd be there.

Last year was so much damn fun. But I have a lot going on and it's not always so easy to get out. But I will begin working on my diabolical scheme to get out of the house on 3/17/07 early, stay out late, and leave a wake of destruction in my path.:evil: :drunk:

Numb1075 said:
Redkat, trust me, if it were up to me, I'd be there.

Last year was so much damn fun. But I have a lot going on and it's not always so easy to get out. But I will begin working on my diabolical scheme to get out of the house on 3/17/07 early, stay out late, and leave a wake of destruction in my path.:evil: :drunk:

Oh, my... Sounds fun. :drool:

redkat said:

with that... all the drinks I owe and the obligatory stop at sephora this trip is getting expensive :uhoh:

but oh so worth it.

You can buy cheaper knock off perfume around the corner from Sephora from one of those little chinese ladies who speak 4 words of english, have 7 teeth, and can generally be found 4 feet from the Indian hot dog vendor. While you're there, she'll also sell you bootleg copies of movies that aren't even out in theaters yet.

See? you can save $ and then have more cash for alcohol or soda....whichever you fancy.

Numb1075 said:
get out of the house on 3/17/07 early, stay out late, and leave a wake of destruction in my path.:evil: :drunk:

it's too bad that these days "wakes of destruction" no longer involve ash trays being hurled across bars cause someone gets a little overzealous on the Golden Tee machine. I miss the old days.

UberBeaver said:

it's too bad that these days "wakes of destruction" no longer involve ash trays being hurled across bars cause someone gets a little overzealous on the Golden Tee machine. I miss the old days.

HAHAHA - I forgot about that. That was FUGGIN BRILLIANT:love:

Beav and I were playing the golf video game in a pub one day and he had the ashtray right above the "spinny ball" to whack the golf ball on the screen and well...let's just say Beav got a little crazy w/ his 9 iron and the ashtray went flying.....

a wake of destruction indeed.

I know Redkat is a Guiness gal, I was merely making a funny.

If I am there on 3/17/07, I'm buying you a Guiness.....or a body shot if you're into that sort of thing.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom