New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll actually be there. My Dad's b-day is the 20th so my family will be celebrating it that weekend. I'll fly in and surprise them. And then I'll attend the show. I'll be the guy standing in a corner. :)

maybe they'll play one tree hill....RIGHT after you leave!

No spoken words said:
I'll actually be there. My Dad's b-day is the 20th so my family will be celebrating it that weekend. I'll fly in and surprise them. And then I'll attend the show. I'll be the guy standing in a corner. :)
You better not be just standing in the corner, and if you are there'd better be something good going on. :angry:

:drool:

From and including: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
To, but not including: Saturday, March 17, 2007

It is 80 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 2 months, 18 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units:
80 days can be converted to one of these units:
6,912,000 seconds
115,200 minutes
1920 hours
11 weeks (rounded down)

snowbunny00774 said:

It is 80 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Alternative time units:
6,912,000 seconds
115,200 minutes
1920 hours
11 weeks (rounded down)

:dance: :dance: can i get a whoo wooo!!! :dance: :dance:

snowbunny00774 said:

Alternative time units:
6,912,000 seconds
115,200 minutes
1920 hours
11 weeks (rounded down)

:hyper:

Headache, is there a list I need to be added to? I have my plane and show tickets, but, is there something else, or are you just tracking who from interference is attending?

Any size table is $40 a person and it the perks include early entry...it can be a table for either 5 ($200) or 6 ($240)...any takers for a table...we're in for two spots....BAW's

I can spring for it ahead of time, just need to know WHO WANTS TO SIT WITH US! I can do the 5 or the 6..also, give me some hints as to where .. Headache posted a seating chart somewhere...

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Any size table is $40 a person and it the perks include early entry...it can be a table for either 5 ($200) or 6 ($240)...any takers for a table...we're in for two spots....BAW's

I can spring for it ahead of time, just need to know WHO WANTS TO SIT WITH US! I can do the 5 or the 6..also, give me some hints as to where .. Headache posted a seating chart somewhere...

:hyper: I wanna sit with you

annnd

I can't stand outside in the cold :wink:

Mr. BAW said:
OK, we have 3 ... any others interested?

I may be interested, depending on how much earlier booth people get in. If it's not by a wide margin I'll stick with my GA. If it's considerable, I may want in on a booth. Of course, if everyone who's going goes with booths, guess what? My ass is getting a booth ticket!

And yeah, I only freeze my ass off for the real thing, thankyouverymuch. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom