New Year's Eve with The Joshua Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Doors are opening the show at 6? JK Good luck Chas, See you this spring!..promise..

Mick

I know I know.. Unless i get hit by a truck im there. April ish sounds good

mick3b1g said:
I know I know.. Unless i get hit by a truck im there. April ish sounds good

Great!!! April JT gig with Mick subbing in on guitar. I get to set back, have a cold one and take notes!

BTW Mick, be nice to all the So Cal's that are going to NY in March. Be gentle with them.

Also, don't get them wet or feed them after midnight.

Theres no such thing as gentle in NY. Feeding after midnight? Thats when the night starts :)

M

Opening Band TBA 6-730PM

The Cured 8-9:30pm

JT at 10-1:30

BlueCafeAda.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I could be there....

Hello all,

If I were going to be in Cali for NYE, I'd definitely be at this show. What could be better than ringing in the new year with JT?! I'll just have to settle for wishing all the JT family and friends a very happy and peaceful 2007! I hope you all have a great time!! Jase...scream some "I LOVE YOU, RON"'s for me!!! I love you, Mama!! xoxo Alex :heart: :love: :kiss: :hug:

Re: Wish I could be there....

alexismcd23 said:
Hello all,

If I were going to be in Cali for NYE, I'd definitely be at this show. What could be better than ringing in the new year with JT?! I'll just have to settle for wishing all the JT family and friends a very happy and peaceful 2007! I hope you all have a great time!! Jase...scream some "I LOVE YOU, RON"'s for me!!! I love you, Mama!! xoxo Alex :heart: :love: :kiss: :hug:
:sad: I miss you when your not around.

:hug:
:heart:
:larry:

Give Da Chin a kiss and bite for me.

I love you too Mommy.
x

I would never place a thumbs down on a JT thread.

I will be spending time with the family......have a great time!
See ya guys at the Quiet Canyon!

:rockon:

P.S. Chas, have you guys practiced "The Saints Are Coming" yet?

RedrocksU2 said:
I would never place a thumbs down on a JT thread.

I will be spending time with the family......have a great time!
See ya guys at the Quiet Canyon!

:rockon:

P.S. Chas, have you guys practiced "The Saints Are Coming" yet?

Quiet Cannon, Carho!

We were going to NY Eve but we've changed directions; we cancelled two King rooms at the Ramada Inn which is right next door, in case anyone is interested...have fun JT

Update on the show. The Blue cafe has the Huntingtion Beach locations web site up and pre-sale tickets are avail.

Here is the order of events for the evening

6pm-7:30pm DJ Playing 80's music
8pm-9:30PM The Cured, www.TheCured.net
10pm-? The Joshua Tree

Redrocks...Enjoy the evening with your beautiful family. We'll miss you. And, Yes, you will get to hear "Saints" at Quiet Canyon. Maybe we'll even do Window in the Skies again since you'll miss it on NYE!

Same for the BAW's, you will be missed and will also be in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Love you guys!

Hey all, i went to www.TheCured.net, and i can tell you, they sound amazing.
Even if you are not a big Cure fan, you will be after this...they really deserve a look and listen.
So try and make it there for these guys, most of us (JT and s.o.) will be there to support them.

Thanks.

:hyper: I'm so there! *Stating the obvious once again... Hey Chedge, is the request window open? :cute: Hawkmoon(always), Refugee, In a Little While,... P-p-p-p-please :drool: *And you can have what is left of my soul if you play Drowning Man ;) :bow:

Back
Top Bottom