New U2 Tribute Band - "Miracle Drug - The U2 Show"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmurf999

Babyface
Hi,

My name is John Murphy (Jono) and front the new U2 Tribute Band - "Miracle Drug - The U2 Show". We have been rehearsing for almost a year now to be worthy of this mission.
Our first show will be this 9/15 outdoors at the Marshall Middle School in Billerica MA as the main act before the fireworks display, for the town's Yankee Doodle Homecoming weekend festivities.
We start around 6pm. See you there, and if not say a prayer...
We're in this for the long haul!!!

God Bless,
Jono and the boys... (KJ, Soda and Dave)

We have a site under construction (MiracleDrugU2Band) and a myspace site under MiracleDrugBoston

OMG, I have been so busy with Miracle Drug, that I have neglected this initial post due to booking, rehearsing, playing, writing press releases, etc... We lit it up way back at this initial gig mentioned in the post, but we are now preparing to play at the Hard Rock Cafe - Boston, at the After-Party on the opening night of U23D at the IMAX Aquarium!!! I sang with 2U in Manchester NH, and am singing with them again (full nights) at Hard Rock Foxwoods show and Rusty Nail in VT, 2/1 and 2/23. Please see MiracleDrugTheU2Show for more info. THis thing took off a lot faster than I thought it wuld. We are ready to go National!!! Love 2U and U2! . Jono - Miracle Drug "The U2 Show"

Back
Top Bottom