MW - Dallas - Sept. 20th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
From the band...

Mysterious Ways will be at THE TIPPERARY INN on Saturday Sept. 20th for 1/2 Way To St. Patty's Day Celebrations!

Up from Austin, TX, Mysterious Ways makes it's FIRST EVER appearance in DALLAS! A LONG TIME COMING!!

Time: 9pm-1am
Cover: $8
Note: The Tipperary will not to be collecting cover at the door. Instead it will be added to your tab, as per Tipperary Inn management.

Come on out and meet the boys from Austin and listen to a whole night of U2 music!!!

Tipperary Inn
1/2 Way To St. Patty's Day Celebration
5815 Like Oak St.
Dallas, TX
9pm-1am
$8 Cover

Can't wait to see ya'll!

Half Way to St Patty's! That's so clever. I see you and Mary weathered the storm and made it through the Eagles show? How was it?

The DFW area was barely hit.

At my place there was a lot of high wind and not much rain.

But my Dad didn't have power for 24 hours, and my grandmother didn't have power for 4 or 5 days, and they live in East Texas...about 150 miles from the coast!

Everyone is doing fine. They just had to clean things up like the refrigerators...nasty! Luckily there was a cold front after IKE so there was no real need for A/C...otherwise there would have been a lot more problems.

Note: The Tipperary will not to be collecting cover at the door. Instead it will be added to your tab, as per Tipperary Inn management.
That's actually a really good idea. Seems like it would avoid the queue at the door and keep people from worrying about hunting down an ATM for the cover.

Back
Top Bottom