more JT pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice photos DMP! Love the one that has the "No Moshing" sign above the guy's head (is that RedRocks?)

jsandys said:
Nice photos DMP! Love the one that has the "No Moshing" sign above the guy's head (is that RedRocks?)

Yeah, that's me............:mad:
I look horrible! I hate the way I come out in pictures!:mad: ...........................especially after a couple of margaritas with Icelle....:laugh:

Those are great pics, Ricky.....too bad about the fog tho, man that fog really sucked! I love the No Moshing sign above Carlos! It's not a bad pic either.....lots of people don't like their picture taken! At least you're in the journals and can prove you were there! :lol:

Here are some of the pro shot that were taken at Hully Gully!

29871IMG_7802z.jpg

29871IMG_7885z.jpg

29871IMG_7846z.jpg

29871IMG_7956z.jpg

29871IMG_7902z.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Rattle & Hum to me. What do the rest of you think?
Photog did a great job. The fog and the lighting was excellent in these photos!

Hey Chedge, sir.....I like your signature and avatar!

Should see the rest of the lot, they are really good. Cannot wait to see more pics from different venues, from different gigs, different lighting (NO FOG) in JT's different era get-up (Elevation, Vertigo, etc and cannot wait to see Pop!!) :yes: :up:

Carek1230 said:
Cannot wait to see more pics from different venues, from different gigs, different lighting (NO FOG) in JT's different era get-up (Elevation, Vertigo, etc and cannot wait to see Pop!!) :yes: :up:

I am so stoked for the POP! Even though we won't see it until the LA County Fair. Chas has already pretty much got "Discotheque" down. He thinks the boomcha's are "jackass" but I think they're kinda fun. So, we'll see if BBJ feels like singing 'em...

thousandfold said:

I am so stoked for the POP! Even though we won't see it until the LA County Fair. Chas has already pretty much got "Discotheque" down. He thinks the boomcha's are "jackass" but I think they're kinda fun. So, we'll see if BBJ feels like singing 'em...

I got my breathing mask and helmet!
anyone got an orange jump suit I can borrow? :laugh:

Carek1230 said:
Get one from a local prison or jail :lmao:

Ron was issued one from his stay in jail, but because he was turned into someone's bitch within the first 30 seconds he arrived...he got his taken away and was given a tank top and a pair of Daisy Dukes to wear instead.

Ron was worth a lot of smokes when he was traded from what he told us.

Bono B. Jones said:

Ron was issued one from his stay in jail, but because he was turned into someone's bitch within the first 30 seconds he arrived...he got his taken away and was given a tank top and a pair of Daisy Dukes to wear instead.

Ron was worth a lot of smokes when he was traded from what he told us.

hey jonsie!
you werent supposed to tell them about our time together in prison!!

So I am sitting here at work, bored, wanting to be outside in the glorious sunshine.....but TWO MORE hours of this. It is fun watching my lava lamp though. It's really cooking right now. So what's everyone else doing at work to make the day go by faster?

night_and_day66 said:

Pillow biting *fish*, in orange jumpsuits...oh man, the visuals. :ohmy:

*For those who dont know, its slang for prison bitch

I just typed Rons name in a Prison Bitch name generator and it said his prison bitch name is "Ass Executioner".

Back
Top Bottom